• Time
  • Show
Clear All

help pick air mouse

hi eveyone.
    i'm looking to buy an air mouse for my mk809 4k,
    i thought to buy the mele f10 deluxe, or minix a2 lite, or the rii i25
    but i dont know what to choose..
    if someone could explame me what is the best of them, and if i can play games g-sensor
    thank you.

Welcome to my updated rating of the best air mouses! Someone once told me that using the controller that comes [...]

weird enough..the one I'm using isn't listed..T2
    Cheers

Comment

I want to play games like modern combat or real racing etc.
      But I don't know what controller is good for all the games

Comment

By the way, I saw rk remote control app as a replacement for the air mouse, it works for me on the Android 4.4.2 but, I update to 5.1.1 and now the app don't recognize my device anymore.. Any suggestions ?
        PS I tried the droidmote it works fine but there is no g-sensor on this app and there is a few games that don't support mouse and droidmote want another app, big mess, so I'm trying for fix the rk remote control app..

Comment

I use a gamepad tronsmart g01.. it works on most games/emulators

Comment

I also use the Tronsmart Mars G01 & as mitchell4you said it works fine on MOST but not all.

I also use the Ps3 controller & the same with that it works fine on MOST but not all. To use a ps3 game pad you will need to be rooted & you need to install the sixaxis app from the play store.

As for an air mouse i use the cheap as chips MX3 2.4G 3D Air Mouse & Wireless Keyboard
            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Working...
            X