New MK903V with Colorfailur?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New MK903V with Colorfailur?

Hello there, I have a MK903V ( 2GB / 8GB ) buy cheap at Gearbest . For $ 55 . Now I have after no WLAN went to make on the original software , a new version of NSR - rk3288 V1.2015 .. made ​​it . With Android 5.1.1 and kernel 3.10.0 . Now, I have from time to artifacts the image in a negative mode switches , for 1-2 minutes , and then is normal. I want to know now whether that may be a hardware problem or software problem . Or if my TV with the stick does not get along ( HDMI 1080p 60 Hz ) . TV is a Philips 42PFL7404 .

Does anyone know this error ?
    Bei Abload.de kostenlos Bilder hosten und in Foren, ebay oder anderen Auktionsplattformen usw. nutzen. Die Benutzeroberfläche ermöglicht einfaches bearbeiten deiner Bilder!

Hello Folks,

I have since found out why. Since my TV " only " HDMI 1.3 can , but the drive outputs 2.0 , it is probably because problems to color palettes . Although the TV Full RGB should make , from time to time can not get everything . I try using a different cable , but I think that specifically Philips TV's have problems . Apparently 'm here but the only the problem and therefore needs to look what is there to make it even without buying expensive equipment to times

Comment

Hello. Did u managed to solve your problem or changed TV to other model than Philps? )
      I have the same problem. My tv is Philips PFL8404H
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

You can try to change color mode from RGB to YCbCr. Use Terminal Emulator as a root (su command) and execute this:
        echo "mode=3" > /sys/class/display/HDMI/color

Available modes:
        0 - auto
        1 - RGB[0-255]
        2 - RGB[16-235]
        3 - YCbCr444
        4 - YCbCr422
        5 - YCbCr420

If you read /sys/class/display/HDMI/color file you will know which mode is currently in use: cat /sys/class/display/HDMI/color
        RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
        Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
        bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Working...
        X