Which box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which box?

Which is a good box of rk3288? Trying to look for something similer in video quality like my dead(I think its dead) cs4k.i only use kodi to stream.plus tinycam pro there n there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is ut3 better/faster than um3? Whats a good place to buy from? I'm in usa

Comment

None
      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

:/ seems like nobody buys these Chinese boxes any more lol

Comment

Hello, I bought my UT3 through Droidfusion(official Ugoos US retailer?) They should have local inventory in the US(NY) Prices are a bit more, but delivery was under a week if I remember correctly. And I think they offer local returns should you get a D.O.A. or have warranty issues. But check the site to confirm this. It has been over a year since I bought from them, so as usual, proceed with caution.
          The UM3 is a large dongle, I am a box guy, so I prefer the UT3(S)(+). With them comes the fan and more ports. Should run cooler with all the benefits that implies. This alone should make it a bit faster, at least over longer runtimes.

I like my UT3, but development has been a little slow in coming these last few months. I think Ugoos has many irons in the fire, it seems. Hopefully it picks up soon.

Checking the Ugoos site, UgoosUSA is what they show under "where to buy". Very good pricing there, but shipping is extra, should not be more than $10, probably less. Something strange though, seems everything is priced at $100+shipping. So not sure what's up with that.
          Last edited by RISCy Dude; 03-20-2016, 04:05. Reason: Add UgoosUSA info and link.

Comment

Thanks.with the ugoos ut3s.the home screen is same as cs4k? Tablet style?

Comment

I just think amlogic is better spent money. I have a r89. Still sitting in box. I check firmware every couple months. Just not happy with them.
              Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

I have both AML and RK, I like both for their strengths, both are works in progress. He had asked about the 3288 and UT3 and where to get one. My answer was mostly in that context, not a recommendation specifically to that box or SoC. At some price point, the Shield comes in to view and just beyond that the NUCs. But it does seem like many people consider the AMLs the choice for video and the RKs for gaming. That being said, I have seen as many issues with the S905 as I have with the 3288. All of these devices seem to have trouble meeting every claim made for them by the makers/sellers. Thanks to Freaktab, I knew that going in. Of course, user experience, needs and expectations vary widely, this keeps me from making recommendations to a specific device. Well that and I am far from qualified to do so. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by fpsfreak209 View Post
                  Thanks.with the ugoos ut3s.the home screen is same as cs4k? Tablet style?

I an not familiar with the CS4K, but Ugoos comes with two launchers. Launcher3 and Ugoos Launcher. Of course others are available. Stock photos below.
                  Launcher3.

Ugoos Launcher...

Comment

Thanks.launcher 3 is what I'm used to.i tried out shield tv but didn't like the home screen 1 bit.plus it has an annoying animation each time u open an app lol.also my r+ ii keyboard didn't fully work..

Comment

With my cs4k I couldn't do miracast from iPhone YouTube to tv.with ut3s is it possible?

Comment

Does the picture look brighter or same on the rk3368 vs rk3288?

Comment

Sorry, I don't use the miracast feature and have no iPhone. Also have no RK3368. Hopefully someone with those experiences will post.

Comment

Thanks risky dude for replying.hmmm wonder if walmart or target have anything.gonna check

Comment

Wally's selection is mostly stuff like the Roku, etc. Seems like they offered a couple of archaic dual-core based boxes via other sellers, but IMO, they were way overpriced. But it has been a while since I checked. Of course Amazon has many choices. One thing is certain, the list of options for TV boxes is almost infinite.

Comment

Working...
                              X