Keyboard/Mouse not responding in utbuntu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyboard/Mouse not responding in utbuntu

Hi guys, I have a RK3288 TV box here Youku YK-K1. I followed instructions here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-rk3288-device to get my device boot into ubuntu login gui, but I couldn't get my 2 different sets of wireless keyboard/mouse work. They just don't respond at all.
    How can I resolve this?

Hello greatzane, Welcome to Freaktab.
    Have you tried a wired mouse/KB? Otherwise, maybe you will have better luck with one of these, pick the one who's device most closely matches your own.
    Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
      Hello greatzane, Welcome to Freaktab.
      Have you tried a wired mouse/KB? Otherwise, maybe you will have better luck with one of these, pick the one who's device most closely matches your own.
      Cheers.
      Thanks for your reply. I have tried the link you provide, 2 of the images can't boot, 1 stuck at initramfs

Comment

Sorry, I thought one of them might work OK for you. I hope you find a solution.

Comment

You would most likly have to build the distro with your resource file from your device. So it uses the hardware from your device.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
          X