Tool to modify RK3288 firm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tool to modify RK3288 firm?

Is there any tool to modify RK3288 firm?

I tried with some of them but don't works any,

The firmware factiry tool, V5.0, can unpack the firm, but after that always appears "Read parameters failed"

Any option?

THank you
    Last edited by Bitter; 02-27-2017, 09:25.

Hi Bitter ,

Yes , for splitting a full .img File u can use AndroidTool 2.35 / third Row Unpack Function / and u can use Sergio Poverony Tool to extract full or part .img files like system and

boot , latest Tool is Ver 5.99. ..., if u use it place the .img in the same Folder , otherwise it maybe not find the .img , i had problems with that.

hope it helps

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi Bitter ,

Yes , for splitting a full .img File u can use AndroidTool 2.35 / third Row Unpack Function / and u can use Sergio Poverony Tool to extract full or part .img files like system and

boot , latest Tool is Ver 5.99. ..., if u use it place the .img in the same Folder , otherwise it maybe not find the .img , i had problems with that.

hope it helps

gefattern

Hello

I only want to change the bootanimation and remove/add some apk .Before I used firmware factory tool to made this changes to a Minix, but now I have an error and nothing happens with factory tool

What do you recommend to do this?

I'll try the tools that you recommend me...

Thank you very much

Comment

Hi Bitter ,

for this u can best use Sergioˋs Tool , extract the hole Rom , then u can extract the System , do what you want , rebuild it , flash it .

I always do things like that after Installation , Bootanimation can be changed with Apps , ever tried ???? For the rest use Flaki SystemAppManager to add to System . With a

Rootexplorer you can delete the not needed Apps , after that clear Cache and Dalvik with CacheCleaner and Reboot.

Good Luck

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
          Hi Bitter ,

for this u can best use Sergioˋs Tool , extract the hole Rom , then u can extract the System , do what you want , rebuild it , flash it .

I always do things like that after Installation , Bootanimation can be changed with Apps , ever tried ???? For the rest use Flaki SystemAppManager to add to System . With a

Rootexplorer you can delete the not needed Apps , after that clear Cache and Dalvik with CacheCleaner and Reboot.

Good Luck

gefattern
          Hi Gefattern

I'll try all that

Before I worked with the Minix X5 mini, and with the Factory Tool I can do this little things that I use to do, but with the RK3288 I can't do it

Thank you for the info.

Comment

Hi Bitter ,

i hope it helped , FactoryTool made the same "parameter" error as i do it on my PC with some FWs , i think it has to do with the only one Partition , Storage not splitted .

What went wrong ??? It is possible with RK3288 Tool of S.Pov , to extract a Rom , after that the System and then you can add and delete Apps that you want or change

Bootanimation.

The FW.img or parts you want to modify , must be on the same Disk , best same extracted Folder.Why dont you do it after Install ??? same results possible .

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X