Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to sign an update.zip for RK3288 Kitkat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to sign an update.zip for RK3288 Kitkat?

Basically, that's my quesion, somethin like the EzRoot by finless which add root. I want to sign an update,zip for a RK3288 tablet that doesn't have TWRP or CWM, so I can flash with stock recovery. I have tried different signing tools with different certs (including radical_update key from RK SDK), but I haven't has success. So if Finless or anyone can share how he signed his RK3288 ezroot update would be nice. Thanks

Anyone? Would be nice if Finless or someone else wiho made the ez3288 root zip would share how to sign it....

Comment

I to have been trying to find out how that ez_root update.zip was signed. It is the only update.zip that tries to install on my no name rockchip tablet. I even unzipped it and tried to resign it without modification with no luck. I did discovery that the trick is in the signing. Finless, it seems has moved on. And no one else seems to have the keys.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Africanus View Post
        I to have been trying to find out how that ez_root update.zip was signed. It is the only update.zip that tries to install on my no name rockchip tablet. I even unzipped it and tried to resign it without modification with no luck. I did discovery that the trick is in the signing. Finless, it seems has moved on. And no one else seems to have the keys.
        Hi ,

is this a Tablet , RK3288 is a very old SOC , KitKat is more than old and for sure unsecure ,

maybe you can download a "root" App , like towelroot or similar , if still exist , then you will

need SuperSu too , or a "root" Tool with PC , but the best is to buy a new Device with newest

Android OS , for "root" Magisk is the future ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
        X