Stuck on system logo on CS008 RK3288 stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck on system logo on CS008 RK3288 stick

I have flash different ROMs that have worked in the past, now all of them gets stuck on system logo (Google TV animation on loop). I've tried flashing in mask rom with no luck. Does anybody have any clue what is happening? I did eraseflash NAND at some point, that could be the reason but I assume everything is in the firmware for it to work just fine.

Hi ,

how long did you wait , think long enough ??? Can you reach Recovery and make

a full wipe ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi ,

how long did you wait , think long enough ??? Can you reach Recovery and make

a full wipe ???

greetings / gefattern
      yes i can get into recovery on all of the ROMs and do a wipe but does not appear to fix the issue at all. I've left it running overnight, system logo still going at this moment...

UPDATE: okay... so I reinstalled the rockchip drivers, redownloaded the andriod flash tools and flashed a unmodified CS918 firmware which runs flawlessly on this android stick in the past, it actually boots up just fine. Then I flashed the modified ROMs that are stuck on system logo, they all now boot up fine...

Last edited by shaun279; 03-26-2018, 16:29.

Comment

Hi ,

strange behavior , but nice to hear it works again .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
        X