H96 max + versione 4/64gb Android 8.1 HS2734 and TWRP install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 max + versione 4/64gb Android 8.1 HS2734 and TWRP install

Hi everyone. I'm new here and I'm trying to install the TWRP for H96 max + version 4 / 64gb HS2734 chip but I can't install. I searched everywhere for guides or files and found a TWRP for Rockchip R3328 but I went to Brick the device. Then I solved it by reinstalling its original firmware. I had tried with the Flashfile application but everything got stuck. Can you help me with this? I would like to install the Magisk but if I don't put the TWRP I can't do the procedure. Thank you all.

Originally posted by nappi9 View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm new here and I'm trying to install the TWRP for H96 max + version 4 / 64gb HS2734 chip but I can't install. I searched everywhere for guides or files and found a TWRP for Rockchip R3328 but I went to Brick the device. Then I solved it by reinstalling its original firmware. I had tried with the Flashfile application but everything got stuck. Can you help me with this? I would like to install the Magisk but if I don't put the TWRP I can't do the procedure. Thank you all.
    Ask the manufacturer to build Magisk into the firmware.
    It's supported by Rockchip Android Pie since November last year.
    You won't find a working TWRP for your device and even if you do, flashing Magisk won't work and cause a bootloop as the manufacturer has to enable it in the firmware first.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Ask the manufacturer to build Magisk into the firmware.
      It's supported by Rockchip Android Pie since November last year.
      You won't find a working TWRP for your device and even if you do, flashing Magisk won't work and cause a bootloop as the manufacturer has to enable it in the firmware first.
      thanks for the reply .. I wrote via whats up to the producer .. magisk is more complete than supersu. I had tried the TWRP for my Rockchip R3328 but it got stuck. I also tried to put Android 9 on my TV box but all the versions don't work .. it turns me on with the word Erasing ..

Comment

Working...
      X