No announcement yet.

R89-Android OS features/Launcher/UI....feedback here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using LightHome launcher I can't run any of the gameloft games that deals with In Billing purchase (e.g. Dungeon Hunter 4 , THOR ) . The game just does not appear after I start it form the apps menu. But if I try to run it from the Playstore (pressing my apps, selecting the game and then click open, then the game just works fine. But If I chnage the launcher to Launcher3 the the games works fine from both Playstore and apps menu. In the log there are some errors regarding billing account. It seems that when they are not started, that the billing account cannot be determined. I mention that I install both games from Playstore. Are you aware of this issue related to LightHome. I liked very much the LightHome launcher but because of this issue I'll be "forced" to probably change it.

Comment

Perhaps I missed this, however I could not find a way to replace XBMC with Kodi and the default browser icon with Chrome. I did download the Kodi app, but I want to change the short cuts on the home screen. Ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by TMx View Post
        This is how Tv box Launcher should look like or Android L

A link to get this awsome launcher ?

Comment

Yes. A link to that launcher would be great! Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
          X