No announcement yet.

TWRP 2.7.1.0 Custom Recovery - Compatible with R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Hi !

I was unable to use the TWRP 2.7.1.0, I mean I installed but I can't boot into recovery (tryed 3 apps)
      I find this one "TWRP_2.8.7.0_R89_SDcard.img" and it works (with flashify too)

I'm have done a system backup and now, I can try another rom !!

edit:
      I was able to backup on external SD,
      but when trying to install the wasser 2 or 3 .img files it fails, I get a error:
      Image is larger than target device

I try to install on Boot or recovery

any idéas ?
      Last edited by Kytrix; 07-06-2015, 23:28. Reason: new informations

Comment

Originally posted by Kytrix View Post
        Hi !

I was unable to use the TWRP 2.7.1.0, I mean I installed but I can't boot into recovery (tryed 3 apps)
        I find this one "TWRP_2.8.7.0_R89_SDcard.img" and it works (with flashify too)

I'm have done a system backup and now, I can try another rom !!

edit:
        I was able to backup on external SD,
        but when trying to install the wasser 2 or 3 .img files it fails, I get a error:
        Image is larger than target device

I try to install on Boot or recovery

any idéas ?
        Use android tool to flash wasser, there is a few guides around if you do a search. TWRP only useful if partition layout remains the same between roms, i.e to restore backup flash rom that you had then flash twrp and restore backup.

Comment

Okay thanks ! I going to have a look.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, I'm lost,
            I try Rom manager, Rashr, but it doesn't work.
            If I understant, the Img file is only for one partition (normaly Roms use severals partitions inside Zip files ?)

I try different version of TWRP, and CWM but this is the only which works (but can"t flash)

Comment

Ok, I'm lost,
              I try Rom manager, Rashr, but it doesn't work.
              If I understant, the Img file is only for one partition (normaly Roms use severals partitions inside Zip files ?)

I try different version of TWRP, and CWM but this is the only which works (but can"t flash)
              Here is android flash tool http://www.mediafire.com/download/j3...lease_v2.3.rar

Flash from upgrade firmware tab, enable usb debugging in android and enable usb in settings then select flash firmware button to select firmware (.img) then hit switch, then upgrade button.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thank you for your help, but I'm not runing windows, that's why I would try to flash from recovery (Like I did on all my last smarphones and tablets)

I finaly find a tool working on linux (made by Rockchip apparently)
                I find a guide here : http://www.cnx-software.com/2013/11/...ware-in-linux/

It's a little tricky to use because you can't pass directly the wasser firmware to update (this is a glob file containing all partition images, so you have to use another tool to split this image into several images files (one for each partition : system, boot, recovery ....)
                once it's done, you can use RkFlashKit to flash all your images.

AND IT WORKS ! My box now running on Wasser lolipop ! too nice !

Thanks.

I could maybe make a topic if somone else is interested !

Comment

Thank you for your help, but I'm not runing windows, that's why I would try to flash from recovery (Like I did on all my last smarphones and tablets)

I finaly find a tool working on linux (made by Rockchip apparently)
                  I find a guide here : http://www.cnx-software.com/2013/11/...ware-in-linux/

It's a little tricky to use because you can't pass directly the wasser firmware to update (this is a glob file containing all partition images, so you have to use another tool to split this image into several images files (one for each partition : system, boot, recovery ....)
                  once it's done, you can use RkFlashKit to flash all your images.

AND IT WORKS ! My box now running on Wasser lolipop ! too nice !

Thanks.

I could maybe make a topic if somone else is interested !

I'm sure that a guide will be useful to others in the same situation, so go for it.
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by Smokez View Post
                    Just FYI - I have successfully flashed abduls TWRP Recovery port to the R89 (UBOX 8GB Version)

For those of you that prefer a more familiar recovery, makes light work of flashing zips, and performing full back ups and restores and works flawlessly with all air mouses and keyboards ive tried (TSM~01, Minix M1, Logitech K400)

He also gives us a choice of UI resolutions (optional and may not be required)

1. Download Flashify or similar app...

2. Backup current recovery either to SD Card or optional cloud storage

3. Go to flash > recovery image and select file (TWRP_Beelink_R89.img)

4. Click flash (or Yup!) If I remember correctly.

5. Reboot into recovery.....

You should now have TWRP installed...

It may not be be full screen so you might now need to flash the 1920x1080.zip file via TWRP....

Go to install > sdcard > Downloads (if that's where you downloaded to!)

Return to TWRP Home screen, hit reboot > Recovery and now you should be full screen.

Final Step - Enjoy

All credit goes to abdul_pt - perfect soloution for us beta testers imo

TWRP 2.7.1.0 https://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/TW...eelink_R89.img

HD UI http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/1920x1080.zip

SD UI http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/1280x720.zip

Smokez
                    Can anybody confirm theseTRWP Recovery work for RK3288 devices Lollipop?.. right now I'm using Ugoos UT3 Lollipop stock Rom V 3.1.0 ..Thanks
                    -Chromecast with Google TV
                    - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Can someone reupload TWRP_2.8.7.0_R89_SDcard.img ?

Comment

Can somebody share Oma's TWRP 2.8.4.0 ?
                        It is missing on the internet. Please help by sharing a functional twrp version. Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by valueable View Post
                          Can somebody share Oma's TWRP 2.8.4.0 ?
                          It is missing on the internet. Please help by sharing a functional twrp version. Many thanks.
                          I've send you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X