No announcement yet.

R89-Android OS / Launcher / UI.... issues - feedback here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The notification bar is not hidden in some apps. I use a TV app for foreign channels and status bar is visible even when video is in full screen.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TitoXx View Post
      The notification bar is not hidden in some apps. I use a TV app for foreign channels and status bar is visible even when video is in full screen.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
      There is an Icon to hide the status bar.
      Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Keyboard

In some apps when i type an input with my k400r when i press 1 character it looses focus....really annoying...I have to type one letter then click to get cursor back then one more letter etc.

To reproduce open es file explorer and do a search. Type one letter then you have to click the cursor to get the focus back.....this happens in Netflix search....noticed several other locations as well.

Also when in es file explorer when editing a file the cursor pressing enter causes the cursor to move to the line that the mouse is on.
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
          In some apps when i type an input with my k400r when i press 1 character it looses focus....really annoying...I have to type one letter then click to get cursor back then one more letter etc.

To reproduce open es file explorer and do a search. Type one letter then you have to click the cursor to get the focus back.....this happens in Netflix search....noticed several other locations as well.

Also when in es file explorer when editing a file the cursor pressing enter causes the cursor to move to the line that the mouse is on.
          Same problem here with K700
          Beelink R89
          Pioneer SC-2022
          Samsung 55" LED 2012

Previous:
          Minix X8-H
          Minix X5
          Logitech Revue

Comment

New display issue!

Oman,

Please have a look at this: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post262314

I have this issue with the new roms: Wasser (all v2) and mo123 (HPH v.1.2)

Otherwise the roms based on your sources are great, WIFI is MUCH faster!! But because of this error I cannot use these roms.

It happens randomly, and stays like that for 1-2 mins, of if I unplug HDMI, or I switch input on TV and back to HMDI. I tried 2 cables, and different HDMI slots (my tv have 4 slots). This does not happen on stock or Finless v1.2, on those roms I have the black screen for 1-2 sec randomly, but that bug I can live with, this one is a deal breaker.

Thanks for taking feedbacks!
            How can I apply new wifi tweak on old roms?

UPDATE: tested on 3 TV, 2 cables: 2 phillips TV had the issue. After a bit research I came upon "HDMI handshake problem" is that fixable in the firmware please?
            Last edited by Hui91; 12-26-2014, 00:51.
            Beelink R89 PCB V3.0
            Running on Finless V1.2 at the moment

Comment

111k4

Originally posted by oman View Post

:
              update_R89_111k4110:

1.Support ext4 format U disk and exfat sd card。
              2.Wifi AP6335 parameters adjustment。
              3.Optimize USB camera。
              4.Upgrade skype verison。
              5.Add usb storage device infomation in Settings。
              6.Optimize RK Vedio player。
              7.Fix the incompatible problem of some apps in Google Play。
              8.Fix some 4K H.265 problem。
              9.Fix some screenshot bugs。
              10.Update bule ray library。
              11.HDMI to support cec。
              12.Open the ip multicast and nfs。
              13.Otg interface self-adaption to be host or device。
              14.Browser mode change to android。
              15.WiFidisplay support。
              16.New xbmc version,support hdmi passthough better。
              :

I don't know / not sure what this means, but
              can't deselect
              [Storage] -> : -> [Mass Storage]
              which automatically selected if I deselect [Media devices (MTP)]
              (I think also the same at <111k4)
              No selected
              [USB] -> [Connect to PC]
              BUT my PC recognise "ADB Interface" but as 'something's wrong with the driver', so I have to reinstall it at the pop-up window and after that adb works fine...

BTW: 111k4 uses the older bootloader (loader.timestamp=2014-10-14_19:25:09) so you loos the ability to boot Linux from SD card
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Is it possible to use custom wallpaper on the default launcher? I havent found a way to do it. It only gives me like 4 stock wallpapers to choose from but i want to add my own. I know i can use a different launcher but im wondering if/how this can be done with the default launcher.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Oman,
                  At the moderator's recommendation, I'm re-posting my question from my original post:

I am attempting to use my android player with my large touch monitor. The touch monitor has an embedded 2-touch IR touch which the manufacturer says it is compatible with Android OS above 4.0.

I connected my UBOX R89, which registers my touch, but when my finger comes off, it behaves like my finger is still touching. This makes interacting with apps unusable.

I connected my Tronsmart R89 Pro and the problem persists. When I connect my iStick A350, the problem goes away. The iStick runs Android 4.2 while the R89 boxes are running Android 4.4. Is this the issue?

The manufacturer of the touch screen provided information (in Chinese) on how the driver works, but I don't know what to do with that.

If anyone can provide any insight on how to troubleshoot and solve this problem, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by senappy View Post
                    Hi Oman,
                    At the moderator's recommendation, I'm re-posting my question from my original post:
                    http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...814#post273814
                    You can send the docs about the touchmonitor to me:

[email protected]
                    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
                      ROM release:

update_R89_111k4110:

<-Download Here->

1.Support ext4 format U disk and exfat sd card。
                      2.Wifi AP6335 parameters adjustment。
                      3.Optimize USB camera。
                      4.Upgrade skype verison。
                      5.Add usb storage device infomation in Settings。
                      6.Optimize RK Vedio player。
                      7.Fix the incompatible problem of some apps in Google Play。
                      8.Fix some 4K H.265 problem。
                      9.Fix some screenshot bugs。
                      10.Update bule ray library。
                      11.HDMI to support cec。
                      12.Open the ip multicast and nfs。
                      13.Otg interface self-adaption to be host or device。
                      14.Browser mode change to android。
                      15.WiFidisplay support。
                      16.New xbmc version,support hdmi passthough better。
                      :
                      I don't know if I may missunderstand it, but
                      Code:
                      root@rk3288:/ # busybox mount -t [B]nfs[/B] 192.168.2.1:/XPFilme [B]/mnt[/B]/XPFilme -o ro,intr,soft,udp,nolock,rsize=8192,wsize=8192
                      1:/XPFilme /mnt/XPFilme -o ro,intr,soft,udp,nolock,rsize=8192,wsize=8192      <
                      mount: mounting 192.168.2.1:/XPFilme on /mnt/XPFilme [B]failed: Permission denied[/B]

EDIT

hmmmm...
                      Code:
                      root@rk3288:/ # busybox mount -o username=cifs_nas,password=test -t [B]cifs[/B] //192.1
                      68.2.200/CIFS_FILME [B]/mnt[/B]/cifs_nas
                      nas,password=test -t cifs //192.168.2.200/CIFS_FILME /mnt/cifs_nas            <
                      mount: mounting \\192.168.2.200\CIFS_FILME on /mnt/cifs_nas [B]failed: Permission d[/B]
                      [B]enied[/B]
                      Code:
                      root@rk3288:/ # busybox mount -o username=cifs_nas,password=test -t [B]cifs[/B] //192.1
                      68.2.200/CIFS_FILME [B]/data/local/tmp[/B]/cifs_nas
                      nas,password=test -t cifs //192.168.2.200/CIFS_FILME /data/local/tmp/cifs_nas <
                      mount: mounting \\192.168.2.200\CIFS_FILME on /data/local/tmp/cifs_nas [B]failed: P[/B]
                      [B]ermission denied[/B]
                      Because of missing init.d support I tried it (I only want to test it) via ADB....

EDIT 2
                      Both (cifs and nfs) are working fine at wasser 2.0.5 ...
                      Last edited by no_spam_for_me; 02-23-2015, 06:15.
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Using LightHome launcher I can't run any of the gameloft games that deals with In Billing purchase (e.g. Dungeon Hunter 4 , THOR ) . The game just does not appear after I start it form the apps menu. But if I try to run it from the Playstore (pressing my apps, selecting the game and then click open, then the game just works fine. But If I chnage the launcher to Launcher3 the the games works fine from both Playstore and apps menu. In the log there are some errors regarding billing account. It seems that when they are not started, that the billing account cannot be determined. I mention that I install both games from Playstore. Are you aware of this issue related to LightHome. I liked very much the LightHome launcher but because of this issue I'll be "forced" to probably change it.

Comment

Originally posted by spon901 View Post
                          Using LightHome launcher I can't run any of the gameloft games that deals with In Billing purchase (e.g. Dungeon Hunter 4 , THOR ).
                          Nice catch. Now I'm curiouse why is so.

How did you install LightHome launcher? Is your box rooted?
                          I think that this problem might be associated with lack of root privilege for the launcher.
                          RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                          Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                          bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
                            Nice catch. Now I'm curiouse why is so.

How did you install LightHome launcher? Is your box rooted?
                            I think that this problem might be associated with lack of root privilege for the launcher.
                            The box (Beelink R89 2G/16G) came rooted and with LightHome presinstalled and set up as default launcher. The root seems to be ok. I was able to acces the filesystem everywhere , be able to run su from the terminal, etc. So I don;t thin the root is the issue here. It seem to be related to the LightHome. Maybe my version have bugs

Comment

Working...
                            X