Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote control for Beelink R89 only 2.95 usd

Any beta tester that wants the IR remote for R89 should look at this link:

It is only 2.95 usd with free shipping if you use 5% off promotion code tm5ct

Last edited by ssspacman; 10-02-2014, 14:48.

THX
    Where do you enter the promotion code?
    At card I didn't find any way to enter it?
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Once you have added it to your card, the next page has text on the left hand side that states:

Have a Coupon? Please apply when ordered

One of these came with my K-R42.

Used it once and then put it back in the box.

Good price though.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Maybe I'm too stupid (I also found this), but
        "Have a Coupon? Please apply when ordered. Coupon Use Restrictions"
        and at mouse-over at 'Coupon Use Restrictions' => "Because Limited Sales or Deal..."
        but no input available...
        And normally I would use [Checkout PayPal] ...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Perhaps it's the kind of deal where you can only enter it at the payment stage.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Yes, coupon at payment/cart. 5 percent discount is valid on everything from tmart and is valid this month. I will copy the ir commands to a Rii mini I13 remote.
            For those who don’t know Rikomagic yet, they are the company behind the MK802 series, mini computers running android that allow you to turn any TV into a smart TV. They also sell accessories for computers, and when I bought their MK802 IV, (my review here), they also suggested the MK702 II remote controller/ air […]

If you are having truble with the discount maby you should try the Tmart android app.

Add to cart, Click Proceed to checkout.

Add discount code tm5ct where it says
            If you have a coupon code that applies to your order, please enter it here:
            and click apply
            Last edited by ssspacman; 10-03-2014, 20:26.

Comment

Warning. Recieved the remote today but cannot get it to work with the R89.

Could not edit the first message.

Comment

Me too, still no work. Need change factory code? I got no idea about it.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X