Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
    Guys....
    wasser asked you to check videos files with 2.02 rom.... no one to test?
    No feed back... no fnal release.

Thx.
    it seems that after many trials with the previous releases , everyone is waiting for someone else's testing results and feed backs.... a bit funny.

Comment

Most certainly root by default please.

Just managed to get root to work although I have noticed that when rebooting, twice so far the reboot has not worked, just a no signal message on my TV, which required me to pull the power plug to get it to boot up again.

Still have to install the Kitkat external SD card patch 1.0 from the play store to enable write access. Can this be applied within the ROM as this is the first time that I have had to carry out such a procedure?

Fake ID vulnerbility still needs patching with xposed installer.

MX Player playing everything that I can throw at it with default HW settings.

SPMC 13.3.4 beta1 working well too and as before.

LED still on blue when in sleep mode.

Everything else working as with the 2.0.0 ROM.
      Last edited by bluesmanuk; 12-08-2014, 12:18.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Just managed to get root to work although I have noticed that when rebooting, twice so far the reboot has not worked, just a no signal message on my TV, which required me to pull the power plug to get it to boot up again.

Still have to install the Kitkat external SD card patch 1.0 from the play store to enable write access. Can this be applied within the ROM as this is the first time that I have had to carry out such a procedure?

Did you try xvid/dix codecs files on stock/MX H/W? i have a slow motion effect on, like a 10 FPS... it's ok on xbmx/spmc.

Comment

Did you try xvid/dix codecs files on stock/MX H/W? i have a slow motion effect on, like a 10 FPS... it's ok on xbmx/spmc.
          Yes, I have a catalogue of about 60 files, covering all manner of codecs, including xvid/divx but saw no issues.

If you have links to some specific files, I'll happily test to compare notes.

Comment

Yes, I have a catalogue of about 60 files, covering all manner of codecs, including xvid/divx but saw no issues.

If you have links to some specific files, I'll happily test to compare notes.
            OK. Strange... in my case, all xvid files with AC3 sound are crap (like 15 FPS) in HW or HW+. No problem with xvid without AC3, or in S/W.

So not a big deal because i use SPMC ;-)

oh, wasser, another little issue ... i haven't location service. It's in gray... Can't turn on.

All feed back with 2.02 non rooted rom.

Thx.

Comment

1. Kitkat external SD card patch will be included in 2.0.2 final

2. Fake ID vulnerbility will be included in 2.0.2 final

3. about LED issue, which PCB version do you have?

Thanks again for your report.

Wasser
              http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

LED issue report

Hi Folks

i don't think it's difficult to test LED and and i don't think it breaks your device by this testing. It doesn't take time, just press power button and see if led is red or blue! it's all

Please test and report back and tell me which PCB version you have, if you want this issue fixed in 2.0.2!

Thanks
                Wasser

Comment

OK. Strange... in my case, all xvid files with AC3 sound are crap (like 15 FPS) in HW or HW+. No problem with xvid without AC3, or in S/W.

oh, wasser, another little issue ... i haven't location service. It's in gray... Can't turn on.

Thx.
                  to enable location service you click the popdown menu on the top, right and click location icon.

wasser

Comment

@wasser
                    could you please make a beta image file? update procedure to 2.0.2 (beta) ist too diffcult for me to install.
                    Beelink R89 2/16GB Version PCB 3.0, Stock Firmware 111K4110_1219, SPMC 14.1
                    Input: Wireless Logitech K340 Keyboard & M505 Mouse, Output: Philips 42PFL7404H/12

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                      1. Kitkat external SD card patch will be included in 2.0.2 final

2. Fake ID vulnerbility will be included in 2.0.2 final

3. about LED issue, which PCB version do you have?

Thanks again for your report.

Wasser
                      Thanks Wasser

I have the original PCB 2

Comment

@wasser, thx for location.

I use version PCB 2... no red light. Can't help

Comment

Thx.
                          I just downloaded an X264 file with AC3 and when playing through SPMC or MX Player there was an echo to all the sound and also the frame rate did seem to be around 15fps.

Stock player played the audio perfectly but frame rate was around 20fps.

The only player to play correctly was Archos video player.

Comment

I just downloaded an X264 file with AC3 and when playing through SPMC or MX Player there was an echo to all the sound and also the frame rate did seem to be around 15fps.

Stock player played the audio perfectly but frame rate was around 20fps.

The only player to play correctly was Archos video player.
                            Yep, issue seems related to codecs audio DD/AC3...

Comment

please Wasser add HDMI-CEC to you ROM !!!

Comment

Yep, issue seems related to codecs audio DD/AC3...
                                The weird thing was that all my short test files, including X264 AC3 play fine.

This was a much longer file, so was very surprised at the result.

Comment

Working...
                                X