• Time
  • Show
Clear All

down url is fixed. it should work now.

Wasser
    http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Sorry to ask, but I've searched the Tronsmart R28 Pro forum and i did not find the answer.
      Before flashing Wasser 2.0.2 firmware, I think it's better to ask, if something goes wrong. Is it possible to revert to stock firmware (110K4)? And how to do this? Thank you

LE: Is the same procedure as installing the Wasser firmware but with the stock ROM from the producer's site?
      Last edited by aboicu; 12-10-2014, 14:46.

Comment

Flashed the ROM and done some testing.

External SD card write is fixed.

FakeID vulnerability still requires manual patching.

At the top of the notification tray there is usually an indicator with 3 lines that you click to clear the entries from the drop down list. This is no longer present.

Videos play as perfectly as they can at this time and the same as with the 2.0.2 beta.

Everything else, just as before and no issues for me.

Nice to know what one of the PCB changes was between 2 and 3 with regards to the LED not having any form of control on the original.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

The LED now turns to red when in stand-by mode. But wakeup sometimes does not work from an airmouse (works in official firmware). Everything else is working - many thanks!

Comment

I just flashed v2.0.2 version but same problem as previous version for me.I have a 500gb wd portable disk with 2partitions ntfs-movies and fat32 -ps3games.The box can seeb only the fat32 partition.Firm doesn't support ntfs partition?or there is any setting for this i dont know about?

Comment

Thanks for rom Wasser!

Something:
              - is it possible to fix search in Netflix? Using Logitech keyboard and when i press one letter the marker jumps away and I have to press in search box again to continue to write.
              - Google Music, problem with this in stock also. If the music is not stored locally the music stop after track number 1 (wen it's supposed to continue to track number 2). Plz see attached log GM1 and GM2 (same procedure).
              - Google Music, the sound was distorted/choppy. See GM3
              - I had some problem with sound, DTS/DD worked after shifted to "HDMI bitstream". Is it possibly to have DTS/DD work with Plex? I got some disorted/choppy sound in SPMC also. I have attach a log (SOUND) when testing different options. Let me know if you want something specific tested (app/setting/movie).

GM1.zipGM2.zipGM3.zipSOUND.zip
              Beelink R89
              Pioneer SC-2022
              Samsung 55" LED 2012

Previous:
              Minix X8-H
              Minix X5
              Logitech Revue

Comment

Originally posted by gwgos21 View Post
                Firm doesn't support ntfs partition?or there is any setting for this i dont know about?
                With 2.0.1 NTFS is working. Tested with a 3TB USB 3.0 ntfs formated drive

Comment

With 2.0.2 NTFS is also working but above problem is associated with drive divided into two partition: first FAT32 and second NTFS (or otherwise). In that case and present configuration in /fstab.rk30board.bootmode.emmc file VOLD choose to mount the one with FAT32 and not as owner would like that with NTFS.

This behavior can be altered by adding more directories (directions) to the path used by VOLD to find drives or rather partitions which he mounts. But in Android KitKat and with Wasser's clock like precision it would require more than few changes in about three config files and recompiling whole project especially if someone want to have info about each storage displayed in Settings->Storage page.
                  RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                  Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                  bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

WASSER , THANK U FOR YOUR WORK .

I WANT TO NOW NOW MOST OF THE THINKS ARE OK .? BETTER SWITCH TO THIS ROM.WHO HAVE TESTED I APPRECIATE ANY INFO.

PS: GORMAR I HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING ABOUT NTFS PROBLEM , WITH THIS ROM THE TORRENT WORK ?? THANK U

Comment

BETTER USE WASSER KODI OR SPMC WITH THIS ROM ??

THANK U ALL

Comment

thank you Wasser for your extreme effort... i really really love this rom , yet again i'm truly feeling bad because it played almost everything fine with stock player and mx player in H/W mode EXCEPT FOR MOVIES WITH DTS AUDIO (movies with dts play fine but with no audio in h/w mode).... aside from that everything else plays fine in h/w ( i mean movies with dolby digital audio )... so ;
                        in mx player (h/w mode) :
                        -movies with dts ( awesome video and no audio )
                        -movies with DD ( awesome video and awesome audio )

Comment

I TRULY HOPE THAT THE DTS ISSUE IN WASSER'S 2.0.2 ROM WILL BE SORTED OUT FOR GOOD... thank you Wasser for the awesome work.... truly appreciated.

Comment

@gridlock. You didn't provide any meaningful details. What TV do you use? Is it connected directly or through some HDMI AV amplifier equipment. There is much better post on that matter in this thread. Look at #58.

I haven't got any issue with DTS playback in MX Player and HW (without +) mode through digital HDMI output (probably PCM 2.0) or analog AV connection for headphones with default sound output setting in opposition to situation described in above mentioned post.
                            Maybe you set audio output as HDMI bitstreem which is similar to SPDIF passthrough and it should be only used when your external audio equipment can decode DTS.
                            RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                            Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive

Comment

harman kardon receiver (ability to encode dts and dd) , connected via an optical to a beelink r89 with spdif passthrough audio set up.... exactly the same set up i'm using with the stock rom , yet i'm able to get both dts and dd with such a stock firmware. my tv is a samsung es7500...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
                                I WANT TO NOW NOW MOST OF THE THINKS ARE OK ? BETTER SWITCH TO THIS ROM.
                                In my opinion this firmware is better than 110k4 version but it isn't perfect. To be precise: I didn't found one thing which work worse than stock.

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
                                PS: GORMAR I HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING ABOUT NTFS PROBLEM , WITH THIS ROM THE TORRENT WORK ?? THANK U
                                If I understand your question correctly then I must say that I didn't personaly test downloading from torrents files bigger than 4GB on either EXT4 (internal) or NTFS (external or USB) partitions but as far as I know there shouldn't be any problems because there is no 4GB max file size limit as in FAT(32) file system.

Comment

Working...
                                X