Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post
    sorry, I mean my hdmi problem and not the bluetooth and power button problem.
    Last but not least, you had to discuss it at the right thread and not at the thread of another dev
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

@Gormar , i modified the current resource but it was not 100% working, net speed was not huge. after all i flash my self-made working resource.img and now it's great

best regards
      Pacopad

Comment

Originally posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post
        I dont use your fw. Currently I am testing the combo fw of Openhour (newest Beta) and R28 (Resource) from this forum because with this fw I have no stuttering. I also use the maxdome app which checks the HDMI Output. How do you implement this in your fw and how can I modify this in my currently used fw to run the maxdome app? Thanks!

Did using the resource image from r28 111k fix your p power button, Bluetooth, and is your IR remote working with latest open hour?

If it Is then it may work with wasser or mo123 as well.

Cheers,
        -SB
        ---------------------------------------
        Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
        Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
        Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
        RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
        ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Moderator can you please clean this thread up, it has been hijacked by issues not related to this rom. I am trying to find answers about the problems with 2.04 Stuttering and youtube and all I am seeing is posts about another ROM that has its own thread and people flashing tronsmart images on that ROM.
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Henkdevries View Post
            I am interested in this unofficial fork Sounds good.
            Originally posted by manero View Post
            I am interested in this unofficial fork Sounds good. (2)
            Am i correct that I have read that bluetooth is non-functioning in the R28 111 ROM?

If people really want this, I will upload. It is modded to start bluetooth at system boot (which mo's doesn't seem to do, at least not on the R28). Everything works (IR remote, wifi, bluetooth, etc.) all the features of mo123's v1.2 ROM, except with the most up to date video decoding libraries from his v1.4 ROM so that it is possible to use the latest SPMC.

Which SPMC do you guys prefer? 14.0 beta 1 and 2 are out. I have tested beta 2 and works well.

Koying just posted the latest, today. 14.1 beta 1 which I have not tested but am about to try.

Just as a disclaimer here, I won't be able to support this ROM on r28 after this Thursday, because that is when I am returning it to my customer (who I have been customizing it for). Also, I have no idea about audio passthrough, because I don't have the equipment for it. I still use an old analog pro-logic receiver (LOL!), but hey it works! My personal RK3288 is a UBOX R89.

This is WAY off topic for wasser's thread so I am going to repost this in a new thread under the tronsmart forum.

Please go there and tell me what you guys want and I will try to get it finished and uploaded in that thread.

Cheers,
            -SB
            ---------------------------------------
            Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
            Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
            Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
            RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
            ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Is it possible to setup default audio output? Allways after reboot i need to change from mini keyboard speaker to hdmi.

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                Last but not least, you had to discuss it at the right thread and not at the thread of another dev
                Sorry for that.

Comment

NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.4 for Beelink R89

@Gormar @pacopad

Hi

Can i flash this new rom with firefly board, flashing as usual original kernel-resources-boot imaging from firefly? I do not use lan

Thanks

Sent from my LG-D802 using Forum Fiend v1.2.14.

Comment

Hello. Is it possible to update from v 2.0.3 to v 2.0.4 without factory resetting the tv box and keeping the whole configuration?

Thanks Wasser for the great ROM!

Comment

NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.4 for Beelink R89

I have a Problem with the 2.04:
                      No Sound over HDMI.

Nothing with Stockplayer, MX Player, Kodi or SPMC (13.4, 14.0 Beta 2)

With the 111k Rom / Wasser 2.03 is all good.

(Thanks Wasser for your great Work with the ROM´s )
                      Last edited by gismo112; 01-17-2015, 21:07.

Comment

Originally posted by gsavicic View Post
                        Is it possible to setup default audio output? Allways after reboot i need to change from mini keyboard speaker to hdmi.
                        Try soundabout (pro?)

RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by Catadarius View Post
                          Hy guys,

Has someone manage to connect an iphone using wifi display...and if yes, what app do you use?
                          Yes, use this https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...receiver&hl=nl

Works like Airplay

Comment

Originally posted by gismo112 View Post
                            I have a Problem with the 2.04:
                            No Sound over HDMI.

Nothing with Stockplayer, MX Player, Kodi or SPMC (13.4, 14.0 Beta 2)

With the 111k Rom / Wasser 2.03 is all good.

(Thanks Wasser for your great Work with the ROM´s )
                            have you tried to set the default sound (in the android settings -> sound) to hdmi bitstream?

Comment

Originally posted by drAstic View Post
                              have you tried to set the default sound (in the android settings -> sound) to hdmi bitstream?
                              Yes, i do.

No Sound over HDMI

Comment

Originally posted by gismo112 View Post
                                Yes, i do.

No Sound over HDMI
                                You must restart.. it's working..
                                Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta RK3288 Wasser 2.0.3
                                Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 4.4.2 OzcanRom.v6.3

Comment

Working...
                                X