• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mario023 View Post
    Can I get a link Spmc 14.1.0 beta1
    Thanks
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

With regards to disabling RKlibstagefright in SPMC 14.1.0_beta1 to remove stutters, I take it that this will mean that everything will revert back to software instead of hardware decoding?

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
        With regards to disabling RKlibstagefright in SPMC 14.1.0_beta1 to remove stutters, I take it that this will mean that everything will revert back to software instead of hardware decoding?
        But Wasser had said to run with hardware decoding libstagefright & mediacodec both "On", just disable Rklibstagefright; I´m just wodering if this is the situation can latest Kodi 15 nightly build work Ok with both libstagefright and mediacodec "on", because there is not rkstagefright on it?

Comment

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post
          But Wasser had said to run with hardware decoding libstagefright & mediacodec both "On", just disable Rklibstagefright; I´m just wodering if this is the situation can latest Kodi 15 nightly build work Ok with both libstagefright and mediacodec "on", because there is not rkstagefright on it?
          My thought was that because Rklibstagefright is optimised for the Rockchip SOC, disabling it would remove the hardware processing optimisation.

Comment

If I flash 2.0.4a, do I still need to apply the update-kernel-fix-2.0.4.zip patch as well?

Comment

I think the update-kernel-fix-2.0.4.zip is only for wasser 2.0.4
              So wasser 2.0.4a do not need to be updated

Comment

Originally posted by gismo112 View Post
                Wasser, thanks for your nice Job.

Sry, the Problem is not fix for me in 2.0.4a. No Sound over HDMI

Can this come with the CEC-Support and is the HDMI-CEC-Support in Kernel or in System ?

Greets Gismo
                I have the same problem flashed the 2.0.4a and no sound over HDMI either. ( also set the hdmi bitstream setting within the android audio settings.and did a restart)
                Within the 2.0.3 firmware the sound over HDMI was working great.
                I guess i'll have to flash 2.0.3 again.

regards

Comment

@wasser.. Thanks for your update.

As others people, i have sound issue with default hdmi sound outpout. I lose sound fews seconds, and it comes back to normal with XBMC/SPMC or MX player.
                  Same issue with 2.04a or 2.04 + update.

Thx for your job.

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                    There 2 diffrent things. what nagra did is that they raised the sdio freq which can cause Problem with 5g Routers.
                    I die not do that, but only did update the driver
                    If you remove system/etc/firmware/config_US.txt /system/etc/firmware/config.txt

And rename system/etc/firmware/config_US.txt /system/etc/firmware/config_US.txt to config.txt

Then your 5 ghz router will be deteced fine

Ps this is ment for the rom makers out here
                    My players,

Ac Ryan Veolo 2
                    Ac Ryan Veolo 4K
                    Ac Ryan Playon!HD2
                    Ac Ryan Playon!HD3

Comment

Great rom,but I have to say a couple of things.
                      I still have picture stutters ( spmc,youtube)
                      Skype not connect the call.
                      My Moga controller does not work in B mode ( moga pro hid) I think this is a bluetooth issue.
                      Thanks.
                      Last edited by Mario023; 01-19-2015, 18:35.

Comment

After a thorough test of 2.0.4a I have zero micro stutters in SPMC (with rklibstagefright enabled) with almost all media and have noticed that one of the 4k videos that normally shows very visible stutter towards the back end of the video has a cleaner, if not perfect playback.

So another improvement overall for me.

Comment

R: NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.4 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

i've update wasser 2.0.4a + Spmc 14.1.0 beta1 on my Ubox 2/8gb.

i've the same problem like first firmware stock and all other firmware i've tried.
                          i've micro jerky every 3-5min when I play video. for example on "despicable me" i've a lot of micro jerky. i' ve tried mx player, stock player, km player....

Someone has solved the problem? what can I do?
                          please help me.... i'm desperate?

MXIII with Amlogic s802 works better then ubox...

Comment

Originally posted by crazymark View Post
                            i've update wasser 2.0.4a + Spmc 14.1.0 beta1 on my Ubox 2/8gb.

i've the same problem like first firmware stock and all other firmware i've tried.
                            i've micro jerky every 3-5min when I play video. for example on "despicable me" i've a lot of micro jerky. i' ve tried mx player, stock player, km player....

Someone has solved the problem? what can I do?
                            please help me.... i'm desperate?

MXIII with Amlogic s802 works better then ubox...
                            for me videos up to 1080p are playing perfect without drop or skip using 2.0.4a

Comment

Update from V2.03

Hello, people!

Can anyone please summarize if it is worth to update from 2.03 to 2.04 or 2.04A?

Thanks

Comment

R: NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.4 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Originally posted by d4nny82 View Post
                                for me videos up to 1080p are playing perfect without drop or skip using 2.0.4a
                                what player do you have, ubox? do you use Spmc? settings?

thanks a lot for your help.

is possible depend for bad setting of the HDMI output?
                                is possible depend for TV Model?
                                Last edited by crazymark; 01-20-2015, 09:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X