Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazymark View Post
    what player do you have, ubox? do you use Spmc? settings?

thanks a lot for your help.

is possible depend for bad setting of the HDMI output?
    is possible depend for TV Model?
    I use tronsmart r28 pro using wasser 2.0.4a + spmc 14.1 beta 1 playing videos over network(smb) with no changes in the settings.

Im not sure if hdmi output setting or type of tv used will affect playback quality

Comment

Originally posted by aundp View Post
      Hello, people!

Can anyone please summarize if it is worth to update from 2.03 to 2.04 or 2.04A?

Thanks
      Guys, anyone? Please!

Comment

Guys, anyone? Please!
        Much better video playback and no stutter so yes its worth to update

Comment

Guys, anyone? Please!
          You are better off trying it yourself as results vary and then you can give some feedback too.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

issue with wifi display

Comment

Ethernet Problem

Hi Guys,

First post so please be gentle and I'll give you some background.

I've had my Beelink R89v3 for a couple of months now and played with many firmwares.
              My main reason for buying this box was to act as our Theatre Room Media Player with the added extras of web browsing etc.
              I run Plex around the house and have installed Plex for Android on the R89.
              I've encountered all the micro stutter problems which was very frustrating as the main purpose for this box was to be a media player.
              Running Wasser's 2.0.4a and playing Plex through SPMC Beta 1 I've now got the smoothest video so far (many thanks Wasser, excellent work)
              Lots of different formats but mainly MKV 1080p with DTS or DD. HDMI passthrough all working good and Onkyo Receiver recognises everything I have apart from Dolby True HD which I know is a generic problem.

I now have a problem which I'm not sure is the R89 or somewhere else. The Beelink keeps dropping its network connection. I have a gigabit wired network running through an HP Proserve 24way Switch. Media is fed from a Synology NAS. The network has been rock solid for 3 years now and I've not experienced this around the rest of the house which has several media players.
              I tried to give the box a static IP address. It allows me to enter all fields but there's nowhere to save so when you go back it just gets an IP through DHCP

Anyone else experienced this or have any ideas ??

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance.
              A frustrated Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevew70 View Post
                Hi Guys,

First post so please be gentle and I'll give you some background.

I've had my Beelink R89v3 for a couple of months now and played with many firmwares.
                My main reason for buying this box was to act as our Theatre Room Media Player with the added extras of web browsing etc.
                I run Plex around the house and have installed Plex for Android on the R89.
                I've encountered all the micro stutter problems which was very frustrating as the main purpose for this box was to be a media player.
                Running Wasser's 2.0.4a and playing Plex through SPMC Beta 1 I've now got the smoothest video so far (many thanks Wasser, excellent work)
                Lots of different formats but mainly MKV 1080p with DTS or DD. HDMI passthrough all working good and Onkyo Receiver recognises everything I have apart from Dolby True HD which I know is a generic problem.

I now have a problem which I'm not sure is the R89 or somewhere else. The Beelink keeps dropping its network connection. I have a gigabit wired network running through an HP Proserve 24way Switch. Media is fed from a Synology NAS. The network has been rock solid for 3 years now and I've not experienced this around the rest of the house which has several media players.
                I tried to give the box a static IP address. It allows me to enter all fields but there's nowhere to save so when you go back it just gets an IP through DHCP

Anyone else experienced this or have any ideas ??

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance.
                A frustrated Steve.
                I have a fix for you...

1) Plug in a mouse that has a right click button.
                2) Enter your static IP settings (I had to fill out every blank)
                3) Once your'e done filling out the second DNS IP address right click on the mouse
                4) Click Save/OK and you're all set.
                Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

Originally posted by d4nny82 View Post
                  Much better video playback and no stutter so yes its worth to update
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                    You are better off trying it yourself as results vary and then you can give some feedback too.
                    rational

Comment

Files

If I install the 2.04a on 2.03, I need the only file of the 2.04a firmware or do I have to install the 2.04 kernel too from the previous one?

Comment

The link for download is down

Comment

Originally posted by Catadarius View Post
                          The link for download is down
                          Site is overloaded. Had too many users online message earlier.

Comment

link

I confirm link is down,in fact all downlod links are down at this time

Comment

flash wasser firmware

Hi all, i just got today my Tronsmart orion r28 meta,can u tell me anyone how to flah this firmware to my device,or get me a link how to do it.Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by soarec911 View Post
                                Hi all, i just got today my Tronsmart orion r28 meta,can u tell me anyone how to flah this firmware to my device,or get me a link how to do it.Thanks..
                                It's the same procedure than stock-rom. Look here

Comment

Working...
                                X