X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Originally posted by amclean123 View Post
    I have a fix for you...

1) Plug in a mouse that has a right click button.
    2) Enter your static IP settings (I had to fill out every blank)
    3) Once your'e done filling out the second DNS IP address right click on the mouse
    4) Click Save/OK and you're all set.
    Thanks amclean. I've been using a wireless keyboard with trackball mouse, and strangely, the only thing that didn't work was right click function. Tried with a standalone mouse and all good

Didn't get to play with it last night so I'll report back if the problem is solved.

Cheers,

Comment

Please think where it: disable RKlibstagefright, enable libstagefright, mediacodec in SPMC-armeabi-v7a_14.1.0_beta1?

Comment

issue with wifi display

Hi wasser.
        I flashed wasser2.04 a and I,ve got tablet p601 and when I sent screen mirroring to R89 there was a problem with it.
        but when I flash update_R89_111k4110_1219.img I have'nt problem with it.
        another issue is when I play a mkv file with 2 language and more one is pcm and another dts.I've got problem switch to another languages.this issue when is occured at least a language was pcm.

Comment

Link is down, can someone post a mirror.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TitoXx View Post
            Link is down, can someone post a mirror.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
            THE FTP SERVER IS DOWN WE WORKING ON A SOLUTION
            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post

version 2.0.2
              • add ability to update FW per recovery

Is this (still) possible to do? Or is it unrelated to flashing this rom?
              I put the unzipped image on an sd-card, but the "update rkimage"-option in recovery would not accept the image and abort.

Any way to make this work or do I absolutely have to use a computer?

Comment

Somebody, anybody, please host & provide an alternative link for this 2.0.4a file.
                Last edited by Luxilon; 01-23-2015, 03:55.
                Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta. Wasser Lollipop Beta 5 (very stable). Video Out: 60" 1080p LG Plasma TV-HDMI 1.3. Audio Out: Default (stable). Remote In: TaoTronics TT-MK005 Air keyboard/mouse (keys repeating). Apps: Kodi (stable), Plex (stable), WatchESPN (Stable), Amazon (Stable).

Comment

Originally posted by Luxilon View Post
                  Somebody, anybody, please mirror & provide an alternative link for this 2.0.4a file.
                  see the note at the top of the page. FTP server is down
                  Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

Originally posted by amclean123 View Post
                    see the note at the top of the page. FTP server is down
                    Not that difficult to host file and provide link, wise guy!
                    Last edited by Luxilon; 01-23-2015, 03:58.
                    Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta. Wasser Lollipop Beta 5 (very stable). Video Out: 60" 1080p LG Plasma TV-HDMI 1.3. Audio Out: Default (stable). Remote In: TaoTronics TT-MK005 Air keyboard/mouse (keys repeating). Apps: Kodi (stable), Plex (stable), WatchESPN (Stable), Amazon (Stable).

Comment

We are still waiting for the link

Comment

Here is a dropbox link v2.0.4. Not sure how long it will last.

Comment

CX-998 Portage

Hi,

Nice to see some people doing a great job like Wasser
                          I'm intersted in porting (simple porting) and try this Rom.

Is it easy to do? Such as replacing Kernel.img and ressources.img in the flashing file?
                          As I enter "lsmod" command in Terminal Emulator, I didn't see any module. I think all are in the kernel
                          Is there somewhere a tutorial to do such a thing?

Thanks a lot :-)

Comment

Originally posted by gffmac View Post
                            Here is a dropbox link v2.0.4. Not sure how long it will last.
                            https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...r89-rk3288.rar
                            Thank you for going the extra mile! I am VERY grateful. I will continue to keep my eye on Wasser's developments (best so far), as well as Open Hour (Chameleon 11). Open Hour (OH) has made great progress in a VERY short period of time. They intend to continue to heavily support the Chameleon, which is great news for RK-3288 owners. Keep in mind, the OH mods will NOT allow R89/Tronsmart/etc. discussions on their forum.

Comment

Does anyone else have a problem with Skype?
                              The video call is crashes.
                              Any solution?

Comment

AW: NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.4 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Delete the cache from skype and all is fine.

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                                X