No announcement yet.

Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have searched high and low but have not found help to my issue with hbo nordic. First it said can not run in rooted device, and with modified hbo apk its now working but without video. Sound and text works ok, but screen stays black (seek bar etc. works ok). Is there any way to fix this?
    Orion meta + Wasser v2.0.4a

Comment

NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.4 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Originally posted by amclean123 View Post
      You guys are right. The Wasser 2.0.4a rom doesn't have audio over HMDI. Good thing 2.0.3 works.
      Same here no audio over HDMI with 2.0.4a. on my Ubox r89. 2.0.3 is working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by martijn156 View Post
        Same here no audio over HDMI with 2.0.4a. on my Ubox r89. 2.0.3 is working fine.
        sadly i cannot reproduce this sound issue, it works for me. What is your sound setting?
        Please try to set the "Sound output devices" to "Default Output" in Settings->Sound and restart your box and check if sound works for you.

Do you have any USB device, which has embeded sound, connected on your android box?
        If yes, please remove it and restart your box, check sound again if it works

Just Info, i don't use PT, only connect the R89 to HDMI input on LCDTV.

Wasser
        http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by Luxilon View Post
          @Wasser

If possible, please add Amazon Instant Video app back to firmware.

i will add it back in next firmware release

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
            i will add it back in next firmware release
            and 1080p Youtube, possible?
            Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta RK3288 Wasser 2.0.3
            Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 4.4.2 OzcanRom.v6.3

Comment

Originally posted by runonur View Post
              and 1080p Youtube, possible?
              it's also on my todo list

Comment

it's also on my todo list
                I don't use with 1080p. Always 720p.
                Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta RK3288 Wasser 2.0.3
                Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 4.4.2 OzcanRom.v6.3

Comment

Originally posted by runonur View Post
                  I don't use with 1080p. Always 720p.
                  Always good to have the choice though eh?
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                    Always good to have the choice though eh?
                    Hi bluesmanuk,

I have seen in your signature, that you are use SPDIF Out. By me SPDIF Out isn´t running with Wasser 2.0.4a. Do you have a hint for me, what I have to configure, that SPDF Out works correct.

THX

Comment

NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.4 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

sadly i cannot reproduce this sound issue, it works for me. What is your sound setting?
                      Please try to set the "Sound output devices" to "Default Output" in Settings->Sound and restart your box and check if sound works for you.

Do you have any USB device, which has embeded sound, connected on your android box?

Wasser
                      Hi wasser! Thanks for you reply and thank you very much for your great roms and effort for making these. I've tried the default and hdmi audio input in android settings. Restart after that but nothing seems to work. There no sounds or clicks at all within android or kodi or any other app. The hdmi is connected to the input of the lcd screen not using Pass Through either. And strange thing is that when i flash back the older rom 2.0.3 the sound over hdmi is working just fine without any change of settings. Works immediately. There are more people having the same audio issues with this 2.0.4a rom. Hopefully you'll be able to find the solution within this rom. I'll be happy to test it!!! Vielen dank und schönen grusse aus Holland.

Comment

Wasser
                        Hi Wasser,

Just to report that for me the R-89 Beelink with your 2.0.4a rom it´s working fine without sound problem; I had just left the default setup to "Sound output devices" to "Default Output" in Settings and have sound thru HDMI just fine; I´m not using PT, just R-89 to HDMI in on Led or LCD LG TV; I´m using air mouse TSM-01 (with not audio option). As I´m not using PT, I had preferred to use Kodi v15 nightly builds which are working good for me.

Youtube with 1080p resolution would be a welcomed addition to your great rom, there is not way to get it with other apps or tweaks; there is something more deep work around inside the FW to make it work; please add it for the upcoming update.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123
                          Yes but passthrough won't work.
                          Also some codec files h264/h265 videos that I tried don't play correctly but with SPMC they do.
                          Thanks for the info / clarification mo123.

Comment

I have the same Sound-Problem over HDMI.

No Sound with Default and HDMI-Bitstream on all Players (Sound, Video, Kodi, SBMC)
                            with PT on or off.

With the 2.0.3 and the Original 111k no Problems with this.

I have an AV-Reciver on the R89.

Comment

one question guys,

I see that is only the .img file in the zip.
                              So , how i flash the img....with androidtool from other roms?

Comment

Wasser

I beleive this issue depends on the TV/Monitor being used. I flashed the 2.0.4a rom to my beelink r89 and left all settings at default. I the install Kodi and again left all settings at default. Sound was working perfectly via HDMI to the Vizio TV in my office. I turned off the r89 and moved it to my living room and hooked it up to my 5 year old Samsung lcd tv and there is no sound. It was working with my Samsung TV with the stock firmware.

Comment

Working...
                                X