Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two issues with 2.0.5.

1. HBONordic seems to work ok but without video (black screen when playing video).
    I did found this info from MiniX neo x8 forum:

Q."I have an APP "Vodafone Tv NET Voz" for live TV streams, it used to work very well, now there is only audio, no video."
    A."All these "only audio, no video" problems are being casused by one common bug of the new SDK"

Do we have something like this going on here too with this black screen issues, or is there anything i can do myself to fix this (or try to fix)?

2. If i use auto or 3840x2160@60Hz settings via display menu, it works ok until i start SPMC and try to play some video file. Sometimes it runs ok few minutes until resolution changes to 720p. Sometimes it changes this resolution as soon as i start SPMC. It wont change it back automaticly, but i have to put deep color setting off via tv and back on again. When it goes to 720p, then everything i try to play is 720p. If i left deep colour setting off via tv, then tronsmart max resolution is 3840x2160@30Hz. So, is this TV or Android box or SPMC issue?

Yeah, bad english, and hard to explain = confusing post...

btw.Great FW this is!

Comment

Excellent firmware, video playback with mx player is much better than with 2.03 that i have used before. Stutter is gone now. Keyboard works much better if it is connected to otg port then regular usb. Is it possible for later release to add default audio output settings? It always revert to my keyboard speaker after reboot. Sound about apk is not helping much. I woul like to setup HDMI audio as default one. Thanks for great firmware!

Comment

Originally posted by gsavicic View Post
        Excellent firmware, video playback with mx player is much better than with 2.03 that i have used before. Stutter is gone now. Keyboard works much better if it is connected to otg port then regular usb. Is it possible for later release to add default audio output settings? It always revert to my keyboard speaker after reboot. Sound about apk is not helping much. I woul like to setup HDMI audio as default one. Thanks for great firmware!

yes great firmware only wifi dont work on my Beelink R89/UBOX

Hope it will be fix on the next patch

Regards
        Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Xinot View Post
          :
          2. If i use auto or 3840x2160@60Hz settings via display menu, it works ok until i start SPMC and try to play some video file. Sometimes it runs ok few minutes until resolution changes to 720p. Sometimes it changes this resolution as soon as i start SPMC. It wont change it back automaticly, but i have to put deep color setting off via tv and back on again. When it goes to 720p, then everything i try to play is 720p. If i left deep colour setting off via tv, then tronsmart max resolution is 3840x2160@30Hz. So, is this TV or Android box or SPMC issue?
          :
          I only know, that the 3840x2160@30Hz is because of deep colour setting off at tv...
          The rk3288 use 10-bit at 4K@60Hz: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...1-4K-60Hz(FPS)
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

no_spam_for_me

any comment about new firmware .??? Its better some moderators talk about new firmware.

Sorry .... forgot to thanks the Wasser for excellent firmware.

thanks the Wasser

Comment

Originally posted by gsavicic View Post
              Keyboard works much better if it is connected to otg port then regular usb. . Thanks for great firmware!
              Yes, same for me with v2.0.5; the air mouse only work correctly using the OTG port (micro USB); on the other 3 USB ports - full size the air mouse work sluggish, with lag with low responsiveness and producing many repeating characters when any key is pressed; I had tested 3 different air mouse: Tronsmart TSM-01, Rii Mini-keyboard i8+ and Tronsmart TSM-G62C, same results, but all of them work correctly on any port on wasser v2.0.4a. May be any new feature added on v2.0.5 is producing this malfunction of the air mouse here on normal USB ports.

Comment

I also experience the mute problem. Have to push volume up to restore to normal volume level.

Comment

Originally posted by joolsthebear View Post
                  Seems like a brand problem ... on my pioneer vsx 828 , wasser 2.0.4 and above makes no sound (spdif and hdmi) ... 2.0.3 works ...
                  I upgraded the firmware on my Pioneer AVR and it didn't help hdmi audio problem
                  Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

Same issue here ... last Firmware was from 22.10.2013 ... no changes after update.
                    Last edited by joolsthebear; 01-30-2015, 22:29.

Comment

Hello. i'm new in this forum.

i'm want to buy a tv-box. i have read various opinion but i have difficulties to choose one.
                      which is the device which has better community support?

What do u think about RKM mk902 II? Is this firmware compatible?

Comment

Hey Wasser,

Bless you, bless you, bless you for wasser-kodi! I can't predict if I'll have any more problems, but your version of Kodi fixed all the problems I was having before with Kodi 14, Kodi nightly, XMBC and SPMC.

And I'm still using the stock firmware. I will upgrade to Wasser soon.

Comment

Originally posted by atomizasser View Post

i'm want to buy a tv-box. i have read various opinion but i have difficulties to choose one.

I can't speak for everyone but a lot of folks that use this image have a Tronsmart R28 or a Beelink R89. For optimal performance I'd pick one of those. If you have money to burn buy and try the RKM and see how it goes.
                          Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
                            any comment about new firmware .??? Its better some moderators talk about new firmware.
                            :
                            no, because
                            1. I'm at stock rom at the moment
                            2. I tinker with linux at the moment
                            3. I can never test at so much different environments like all the user can do...
                            RK3288 Devices
                            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by atomizasser View Post

If you talk about "better community support" the devices with HTC pcb are one of the worst choices you can do (also at factory support)...
                              Take a device with netxeon (Beelink, UBOX, Tronsmart) or T-Chip (HPH, Ugoos UT3) pcb...
                              Have a look at the overview at my sig...
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by amclean123 View Post
                                Looks like 2.0.4a HDMI and SPIDF works on my Yamaha receivers. I tried 3. My Pioneer Elite does not work with 2.0.4a.
                                Thanks. Now my SPDIF works fine. Very good hint.

Vielen Dank Wasser. 2.0.5 ist klasse.

Comment

Working...
                                X