Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what motion enhancement in my monitor could have done this:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9069[/ATTACH]

Below how it should look like (HW+ mode)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9070[/ATTACH]
    This is from file "hollywood-makover-8000.mkv" encoded with H.265 codec.

When I use moded XMBC from Kodi there is no problem when I use libstagefright or mediacodec video hardware acceleration mode. But in the later case I enounter FC when seeking. If you have similar problem then disable mediacodec in XMBC. Maybe I will try Google Play store XMBC but I've got suspicion that this issue is connected to moded libstagefright libraries.
    indeed.. nothing to do with tv setup lol
    like i as said h264, xvid was OK, i haven't check h265... but was it ok on last stock rom with mxplayer HW? i'm not sure it's related to wasser's rom....

Comment

This issue might be connected to patched libmedia (pass-through) mentioned in the changelog which I personaly don't need or it was introduced by new RockChip SDK. I will try to "transplant" libstagefright*.so files from stock firmware to this one and see what happens.

I haven't got such an issue in stock 110k4 firmware that's why I know that HW playback is much better and fluid than HW+ in current MXPlayer on RK3288 SoC.

I would get back to stock firmware but Wasser's ROM are just to close to my preference that I can't resist them. For example: internal SD emulation on data partition, lock screen and auto sleep, power off menu, configurable luncher and I could go like this for a long time .
      RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
      Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
      bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

... I will try to "transplant" libstagefright*.so files from stock firmware to this one and see what happens ...
        Maybe you should try the 'before' one http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post249358
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I'm not exactly sure what motion enhancement in my monitor could have done this:
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9069[/ATTACH]

Below how it should look like (HW+ mode)
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9070[/ATTACH]
          This is from file "hollywood-makover-8000.mkv" encoded with H.265 codec.

When I use moded XMBC from Kodi there is no problem when I use libstagefright or mediacodec video hardware acceleration mode. But in the later case I enounter FC when seeking. If you have similar problem then disable mediacodec in XMBC. Maybe I will try Google Play store XMBC but I've got suspicion that this issue is connected to moded libstagefright libraries.
          That is very similar to the problem that I was originally having, although mine was more yellow than green.

Archos player was the only one out of 7 that I tried that would play a file correctly.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            Maybe you should try the 'before' one http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post249358
            THX for pointing me there. Otherwise I would have to "decompose" stock 110k4 image file and it would take a while.

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
            That is very similar to the problem that I was originally having, although mine was more yellow than green.
            This pattern strongly depends from which codec is used. For H.264 it is more yellow.
            RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
            Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
            bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Just to say, I received my R89 today and flashed Wasser 2.1 rom. I also have the "green pixels" pattern when trying to play a video with MX Player with Hardware decoder. It also happens on the stock video player. I've flashed and wiped 3 times but it's still the same.

Comment

LED not turning red

Hello Wasser,

Great ROM!
                I noticed the LED does not turn red in sleep mode. It stays blue, is it changeable

Minor bug 1: apps icon cannot be removed from launcher screen

+ I had a green screen and then color mixing for 2-3 seconds while I was trying to remove an app icon from home screen (I dragged it left-right try to find if there's an X somewhere.)
                ++ had the problem again for half a minute.

First it turns green, then like on the pictures.
                (wasser 2.0.1)
                Last edited by Hui91; 12-06-2014, 02:30. Reason: adding bug report
                Beelink R89 PCB V3.0
                Running on Finless V1.2 at the moment

Comment

Hello Wasser,we can not download: wasser-firmware-2.0.1 in china .can you upload it to freaktab or other link .thanks to you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hui91 View Post
                    Hello Wasser,

Great ROM!
                    I noticed the LED does not turn red in sleep mode. It stays blue, is it changeable

Minor bug 1: apps icon cannot be removed from launcher screen

+ I had a green screen and then color mixing for 2-3 seconds while I was trying to remove an app icon from home screen (I dragged it left-right try to find if there's an X somewhere.)
                    ++ had the problem again for half a minute.

First it turns green, then like on the pictures.
                    (wasser 2.0.1)
                    can someone reproduce the led issue? does it work for you with stock firmware?

apps icon can be removed from launcher screen, you have to move the icon at the top in the middle and when the icon becomes red, just release the button

Wasser
                    http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by gridlock View Post
                      well unfortunately my beelink R89 is still suffering from the mx player's H/W decoding problem... actually , all video players , including stock , but when i reflashed the box with the latest 110k firmware , everything is working again (H/W decoding with dts and dd in all players , including mx player).....
                      could you please post the test video to reproduce this issue?

Thanks

Comment

This issue might be connected to patched libmedia (pass-through) mentioned in the changelog which I personaly don't need or it was introduced by new RockChip SDK. I will try to "transplant" libstagefright*.so files from stock firmware to this one and see what happens.

I haven't got such an issue in stock 110k4 firmware that's why I know that HW playback is much better and fluid than HW+ in current MXPlayer on RK3288 SoC.

I would get back to stock firmware but Wasser's ROM are just to close to my preference that I can't resist them. For example: internal SD emulation on data partition, lock screen and auto sleep, power off menu, configurable luncher and I could go like this for a long time .
                        i don't think the libmedia causes such problem. It's problem in ffmpeg codecs.

Wasser

Comment

Originally posted by ls2000 View Post
                          Hello Wasser,we can not download: wasser-firmware-2.0.1 in china .can you upload it to freaktab or other link .thanks to you!!!
                          yes, i will do

wasser

Comment

Originally posted by Batfink32 View Post
                            Just to say, I received my R89 today and flashed Wasser 2.1 rom. I also have the "green pixels" pattern when trying to play a video with MX Player with Hardware decoder. It also happens on the stock video player. I've flashed and wiped 3 times but it's still the same.
                            could you please upload the test video so i can download it and test?

thanks
                            Wasser

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                              can someone reproduce the led issue? does it work for you with stock firmware?

apps icon can be removed from launcher screen, you have to move the icon at the top in the middle and when the icon becomes red, just release the button

Wasser
                              Led issue is not presented in stock and finless 1.2. I think it is because of mouse wake up disabled maybe? (How can I add this feature to other roms?)

Launcher is not a big deal, I can switch! But the main reason I changed back to finless is the green pixels. (I tried V2.0.1, flashed with Android tools v2.3 from Finless ROM)
                              Beelink R89 PCB V3.0
                              Running on Finless V1.2 at the moment

Comment

First thanks for good rom i test 2.01 firmwaer have video problem at all files

Comment

Working...
                                X