No announcement yet.

Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashed 2.01 carried out the same testing as before with the same results except for the MX Player issue originally encountered and all is working well.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

thanks for the effort dear brother.... but sadly , the same old issue with the H/W decoding.

Comment

Originally posted by gridlock View Post
        thanks for the effort dear brother.... but sadly , the same old issue with the H/W decoding.
        MX player HW is ok now for me.

Tested BEIN SPORT app with hdmi flag to off.... i "unrooted" rom with SuperSU.
        And app is NOK.. Crash at vidéo launch.

My app know device like a RK3288, not like a Nexus 10. Maybe it's a spoof trouble ?

To be continued...
        Last edited by roolmapool; 12-04-2014, 22:40.

Comment

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
          MX player HW is ok now for me.

Tested BEIN SPORT app with hdmi flag to off.... i "unrooted" rom with SuperSU.
          And app is NOK.. Crash at vidéo launch.

My app know device like a RK3288, not like a Nexus 10. Maybe it's a spoof trouble ?

To be continued...
          maybe you meant H/W+.....

Comment

Can an update.zip be made for this rom? My device is not recognized with android tool no matter what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by TitoXx View Post
              Can an update.zip be made for this rom? My device is not recognized with android tool no matter what I do.
              Yeah, I have the same problem.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

maybe you meant H/W+.....
                Nope, i mean HW ;-) i never use HW+

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                  Yeah, I have the same problem.
                  +1... can't root again rom... update.zip isn't recognized.

Comment

Nope, i mean HW ;-) i never use HW+
                    well unfortunately my beelink R89 is still suffering from the mx player's H/W decoding problem... actually , all video players , including stock , but when i reflashed the box with the latest 110k firmware , everything is working again (H/W decoding with dts and dd in all players , including mx player).....

Comment

well unfortunately my beelink R89 is still suffering from the mx player's H/W decoding problem... actually , all video players , including stock , but when i reflashed the box with the latest 110k firmware , everything is working again (H/W decoding with dts and dd in all players , including mx player).....
                      Maybe a bad flash, try again.
                      And check about Mx codecs NEON v7 on playstore.

Comment

Maybe a bad flash, try again.
                        And check about Mx codecs NEON v7 on playstore.
                        thanks for the reply.... so it worked for you? i mean no more H/W decoding issue?
                        i never had a bad flash and i always give it more than 5 minutes to reset. the custom codec used is ARMv7 NEON... truly weird.

Comment

thanks for the reply.... so it worked for you? i mean no more H/W decoding issue?
                          i never had a bad flash and i always give it more than 5 minutes to reset. the custom codec used is ARMv7 NEON... truly weird.
                          Mxplayer HW (last version) is now OK. I checked 2/3 full HD movies H264 and Xvid movies. All is fine.
                          Try Bsplayer to see if you have same Mx issue. And stock player? it use same library codecs than Mx...

Comment

Mxplayer HW (last version) is now OK. I checked 2/3 full HD movies H264 and Xvid movies. All is fine.
                            Try Bsplayer to see if you have same Mx issue. And stock player? it use same library codecs than Mx...
                            same issue with all players , including the stock player....

Comment

same issue with all players , including the stock player....
                              All movies? or only xvid, or h264?
                              Maybe it related to your TV setup... Recent tv have a lot electronic about 'true motion'... It s so crap, you have to turn off this effect (true motion on LG tv in my case)

Comment

I'm not exactly sure what motion enhancement in my monitor could have done this:
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	MXPlayer_HW_mode.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	435487

Below how it should look like (HW+ mode)
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	MXPlayer_HW+_mode.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	435488
                                This is from file "hollywood-makover-8000.mkv" encoded with H.265 codec.

When I use moded XMBC from Kodi there is no problem when I use libstagefright or mediacodec video hardware acceleration mode. But in the later case I enounter FC when seeking. If you have similar problem then disable mediacodec in XMBC. Maybe I will try Google Play store XMBC but I've got suspicion that this issue is connected to moded libstagefright libraries.
                                RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                                Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                                bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Working...
                                X