Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally we got some patches from RK for the micro-stutter and HDMI Audio problem,but we want more videos to verify

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Finally we got some patches from RK for the micro-stutter and HDMI Audio problem,but we want more videos to verify

    Could you help us?
    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

    #2
    Thanks Oman, Good news!

    Would it be better to have a test build rather than have everyone try and send videos that may or may not cause stutter?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by gffmac View Post
      Thanks Oman, Good news!

      Would it be better to have a test build rather than have everyone try and send videos that may or may not cause stutter?

      Okay,will upload later.
      Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

      Comment


        #4
        Here is the test ROM:

        http://www.mediafire.com/download/cvmukd5bm39ekcv

        Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by oman View Post
          Seems to be only a mediafire generic link. Thanks
          Edit fixed as I sent message lol

          Ill test when I get home from work later.

          Comment


            #6
            Thanks Oman, I will test later today and give you some feed back.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
              Thanks Oman, I will test later today and give you some feed back.
              +1

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by gffmac View Post
                Thanks Oman, Good news!

                Would it be better to have a test build rather than have everyone try and send videos that may or may not cause stutter?

                It might still be good for people to post links to video downloads that they know have presented issues.

                That way a catalogue could be built up for current and future testing.
                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post


                  It might still be good for people to post links to video downloads that they know have presented issues.

                  That way a catalogue could be built up for current and future testing.
                  Good point, once its been confirmed by a user it can be confirmed by others.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I'm using a Tronsmart Orion R28 Pro, fresh install with kodi from play store I still get stuttering. I can upload a sample video which I tend to use for stutter testing but it is a 3min section from a Movie, not sure if that's allowed lol


                    Movie played over Ethernet from smb share. Sometimes it works perfect for longer periods, like now I've been replaying same section about 15 times and its trying to prove me wrong and play fine. Typical.
                    Ill keep testing over the next few days.
                    Last edited by gffmac; 07-17-2015, 19:58.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Very bad firmware, kodi not working, micro-stutter are the same as in previous firmware.

                      Oman, you run this firmware? It is not firmware, it is a piece of ****!
                      Last edited by abdul_pt; 07-18-2015, 23:25.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by AndreyZ1980 View Post
                        Very bad firmware, kodi not working, micro-stutter are the same as in previous firmware.

                        Oman, you run this firmware? It is not firmware, it is a piece of ****!
                        Dang! That seems a little harsh AndreyZ1980. It is only a test rom. I think he's looking for constructive criticism.
                        Last edited by abdul_pt; 07-18-2015, 23:25.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          +1
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

                          Comment


                            #14
                            +2

                            Only when more specific information is given can feedback be of any use.
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                              Dang! That seems a little harsh AndreyZ1980. It is only a test rom. I think he's looking for constructive criticism.
                              I agree. Constructive feedback is always appreciated and welcomed by the developers. It helps overall in making products better.
                              Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
                              CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
                              GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X