Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally we got some patches from RK for the micro-stutter and HDMI Audio problem,but we want more videos to verify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndreyZ1980 View Post
    Very bad firmware, kodi not working, micro-stutter are the same as in previous firmware.

Oman, you run this firmware? It is not firmware, it is a piece of ****!

I promise you to get this bug fixed,but need your help.

For example, the videos information? or more details?

Thanks for your curse.
    Last edited by abdul_pt; 07-18-2015, 22:25.
    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

I've switched to the lollipop rom I have not had any issues with video. So it's firmware not the box. It's not fully mature release but it works 😆
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

No one even posted test video links yet?
        720p - mpeg4, x264 - 23.976, 25, 30fps
        1080p - x264, hevc - 23.976, 25, 30fps
        4k - x265 - 23.976, 25, 30fps
        If test videos for above situations where stuttering was present can be posted, i think it will help a great deal.

Comment

micro-stutter

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps [V: English [eng] (h264 high L4.0, yuv420p, 1920x1080)]
          Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps [V: h264 high L4.0, yuv420p, 1920x1080 [default]]
          Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps [V: h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x1080]
          Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps [V: by AKTEP [eng] (h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1280x720) [default]]

Comment

Try this file I tend to use for testing, it gives me a few glitches usually. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...mkv%20test.rar

Comment

micro-stutter

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps [V: English [eng] (h264 high L4.0, yuv420p, 1920x1080)]
              Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps [V: h264 high L4.0, yuv420p, 1920x1080 [default]]
              Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps [V: h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x1080]
              Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps [V: by AKTEP [eng] (h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1280x720) [default]]
              What did you use to play?
              Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Stock player, mx player

Comment

Stock player, mx player
                  Not good will still load and try spmc/kodi. But I would expect stock to work.

I am really surprised Oman doesnt have a test video gamut in his collection
                  Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

prahjister Can you read? or you're stupid woodpecker? I wrote the kodi (xbmc, smpc) is not working.

Comment

It is a silly joke and not firmware, This big rom-developer "Oman" did not know about the XBMC in your firmware??????????????????? This XBMC, SPMC not work absolutely!!!! Where the recovery? Stutters are present in all players(internal and external) with all video files from internet services(torrent-tv,iptv,vod...etc). Stop pretending that you are doing something. It's not funny anymore.

Comment

prahjister Can you read? or you're stupid woodpecker? I wrote the kodi (xbmc, smpc) is not working.

Forgive me i am old. There are lots of versions out there.

Comment

Originally posted by gffmac View Post
                          Try this file I tend to use for testing, it gives me a few glitches usually. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...mkv%20test.rar
                          I tried that video and had no stuttering on my HPH with SPMC.
                          Also tried with Kodi Linux firmware and it felt 5-10% smoother.

People with R89 devices
                          Please try using SPMC and press 'o' to see video playback information.
                          It shows rkstf-h264 as codec and about 20-40% CPU Usage, no dropped or skipped frames and 23.98fps.
                          Then also try disabling - Settings - Video - Acceleration - libstagefright and change to software decoding(Need to enable Expert Settings) to compare that and post both tests.

I used stock firmware not even this patched firmware.
                          Will test with stutter_fix firmware also.

More info about firmware
                          - 23.976fps playback improvement
                          - Update ffplayer and ffmpeg, optimized video display
                          - Some ui display optimization
                          - Supports 4K 10bit video
                          - Supports 4096 resolution video
                          - To solve the problem can not play video games
                          - Increase CPU lower limit to 600mhz
                          Last edited by mo123; 07-18-2015, 20:02.

Comment

Its good to hear that there's is solution to the stuttering.. thanks Oman!
                            Could you.. provide a fix/patch howto
                            So, a smart freaktab developer can create a "rkpatchtool for the rk3288" ? (To help other users and devices out there)

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
                              Its good to hear that there's is solution to the stuttering.. thanks Oman!
                              Could you.. provide a fix/patch howto
                              So, a smart freaktab developer can create a "rkpatchtool for the rk3288" ? (To help other users and devices out there)

Cheers
                              Unfortunately it's not that easy.
                              The patches are several pages and affect several binary files and there are kernel changes too.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalriver View Post
                                It is a silly joke and not firmware, This big rom-developer "Oman" did not know about the XBMC in your firmware??????????????????? This XBMC, SPMC not work absolutely!!!! Where the recovery? Stutters are present in all players(internal and external) with all video files from internet services(torrent-tv,iptv,vod...etc). Stop pretending that you are doing something. It's not funny anymore.
                                This is not final firmware, it's 'test' firmware to test video playback so there are going to be lots of missing features.
                                So stutters are still present.
                                Need other people to also provide tests. Completely uninstall Kodi. Reinstall the latest version. If it can't be installed provide the errors, maybe someone has a solution.
                                Oman is doing a lot for the community, also behind the scenes, a lot more than other companies.

Comment

Working...
                                X