Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally we got some patches from RK for the micro-stutter and HDMI Audio problem,but we want more videos to verify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't tried this rom yet as comments from others said stuttering is quite severe.

But I just read from another post and try with terminal emulator inputting the script about iptables, that almost solved most stuttering i encountered before! That's fantastic as I just know this tweak.

Although the 4K testing video still stutter when zooming around the dish, originally there's stuttering even watching youtube and now they're all gone. But one thing I noticed when using some cpu tool such as set cpu, it says my CPU was set to performance governor with all cores max 1ghz. I had already use overclockmatic to unlock the max frequency and flash the wasser OC resource, should be 1.8GHz for CPU. Is it normal for those tools still displaying 1GHz? 1GHz is maximum and I can't set any higher. Or did I do something wrong for overclock?

Comment

Originally posted by btso View Post
      I haven't tried this rom yet as comments from others said stuttering is quite severe.

But I just read from another post and try with terminal emulator inputting the script about iptables, that almost solved most stuttering i encountered before! That's fantastic as I just know this tweak.

Although the 4K testing video still stutter when zooming around the dish, originally there's stuttering even watching youtube and now they're all gone. But one thing I noticed when using some cpu tool such as set cpu, it says my CPU was set to performance governor with all cores max 1ghz. I had already use overclockmatic to unlock the max frequency and flash the wasser OC resource, should be 1.8GHz for CPU. Is it normal for those tools still displaying 1GHz? 1GHz is maximum and I can't set any higher. Or did I do something wrong for overclock?
      1Ghz might be minimum CPU.
      It's not good to keep it at 1Ghz constantly without a bigger heatsink.
      What temperature does your CPU show(Install xposed and then the CPUTemp addon and change to CPU0 input temp file)?

Comment

ok thanks, I will test it when I got home.

In the set cpu tool, it displays min CPU is 315 MHz, max CPU is 1GHz, both of them can only be changed to no more than 1GHz, the governor is performance, it means 1GHz is already the maximum which I don't understand why. Should I change the governor to interactive?

Comment

ok thanks, I will test it when I got home.

In the set cpu tool, it displays min CPU is 315 MHz, max CPU is 1GHz, both of them can only be changed to no more than 1GHz, the governor is performance, it means 1GHz is already the maximum which I don't understand why. Should I change the governor to interactive?
          Maximum CPU should be 1.8Ghz.
          Maybe the overclock tool messed up your kernel/resource.img or boot.img.
          Try stock boot or kernel/resource.img.
          Try changing to Interactive.

Comment

it's 55 degree celsius Normally, when played video for some time the temperature remains more or less the same. I chose temp0_input not sure if correct of not.

Is this temperature ok?

Comment

it's 55 degree celsius Normally, when played video for some time the temperature remains more or less the same. I chose temp0_input not sure if correct of not.

Is this temperature ok?
              Yes, I get around 50-55 Celcius and CPU set Min 400mhz & max 1.8Ghz.
              But if you already get 55 Celcius without running at 1.8Ghz you might have a weaker heatsink then me, but the temperature is still fine.

Here is a video of the http://box.houkouonchi.jp/4k/4K-Chimei-inn-60mbps.mp4 video running on my RK3288.
              I had to take it with a cellphone since I can't play 4K video and record on Android at the same time without slowness.
              https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2J...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

I tested the last wasser-rom, but still micro stutter.

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by heiko123 View Post
                  I tested the last wasser-rom, but still micro stutter.

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk 2
                  Try wasser Kodi and turn on adjust refresh rate to start stop - pause refresh rate change 4.0 sec. In settings,playback. Works fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
                    I watch two long 23.976fps mkv videos in 1080P24 mode using our 111k4110 ROM, didnt find obvious stutters...That's why I always be so confuse about this issue
                    Oman, just to clarify with you. Did you set your monitor/tv to 24p mode. Cause when I disabled SPMC "adjust refresh rate" and set in Android either 50/60hz, then the playback is smoother...

Comment

So what's happening now nothing? I have the problem sometimes am using a raspberry pi 2 till this is fixed. It's one of them intermittent things I guess appreciate people trying to fix this rk should really be doing it. The pi is smooth no plans to move back to this box until it's sorted.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Where is Oman ??

Comment

New beta from Tronsmart: (only with 5.1 SDK for TV-Box)

Comment

Finally! But without passthrough..?

Comment

Originally posted by Yusi View Post
                              Finally! But without passthrough..?
                              AFAIK it has SPDIF passthrough.
                              RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                              Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                              bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by heiko123
                                New beta from Tronsmart: (only with 5.1 SDK for TV-Box)
                                http://forum.tronsmart.com/forum/tro...?start=54#4396
                                The tronsmart firmware is buggy I tried it ni good for me anyway. The 24 fps hdmi setting stutters and I can't use my amplified speakers that I usually use because only hdmi audio is available and none of the 720p modes work aac doesn't work either hopefully they release a proper version and not a patched up tablet version to keep us all quiet wasser is doing a better job since the box was released

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited by grant2258; 08-17-2015, 19:45.

Comment

Working...
                                X