Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally we got some patches from RK for the micro-stutter and HDMI Audio problem,but we want more videos to verify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally we got some patches from RK for the micro-stutter and HDMI Audio problem,but we want more videos to verify

Could you help us?
    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Thanks Oman, Good news!

Would it be better to have a test build rather than have everyone try and send videos that may or may not cause stutter?

Comment

Originally posted by gffmac View Post
      Thanks Oman, Good news!

Would it be better to have a test build rather than have everyone try and send videos that may or may not cause stutter?

Okay,will upload later.
      Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Here is the test ROM:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
          Here is the test ROM:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Seems to be only a mediafire generic link. Thanks
          Edit fixed as I sent message lol

Ill test when I get home from work later.

Comment

Thanks Oman, I will test later today and give you some feed back.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
              Thanks Oman, I will test later today and give you some feed back.
              +1

Comment

Originally posted by gffmac View Post
                Thanks Oman, Good news!

It might still be good for people to post links to video downloads that they know have presented issues.

That way a catalogue could be built up for current and future testing.
                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

It might still be good for people to post links to video downloads that they know have presented issues.

That way a catalogue could be built up for current and future testing.
                  Good point, once its been confirmed by a user it can be confirmed by others.

Comment

I'm using a Tronsmart Orion R28 Pro, fresh install with kodi from play store I still get stuttering. I can upload a sample video which I tend to use for stutter testing but it is a 3min section from a Movie, not sure if that's allowed lol

Movie played over Ethernet from smb share. Sometimes it works perfect for longer periods, like now I've been replaying same section about 15 times and its trying to prove me wrong and play fine. Typical.
                    Ill keep testing over the next few days.
                    Last edited by gffmac; 07-17-2015, 18:58.

Comment

Very bad firmware, kodi not working, micro-stutter are the same as in previous firmware.

Oman, you run this firmware? It is not firmware, it is a piece of ****!
                      Last edited by abdul_pt; 07-18-2015, 22:25.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyZ1980 View Post
                        Very bad firmware, kodi not working, micro-stutter are the same as in previous firmware.

Oman, you run this firmware? It is not firmware, it is a piece of ****!
                        Dang! That seems a little harsh AndreyZ1980. It is only a test rom. I think he's looking for constructive criticism.
                        Last edited by abdul_pt; 07-18-2015, 22:25.

Comment

+1
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

+2

Only when more specific information is given can feedback be of any use.
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                              Dang! That seems a little harsh AndreyZ1980. It is only a test rom. I think he's looking for constructive criticism.
                              I agree. Constructive feedback is always appreciated and welcomed by the developers. It helps overall in making products better.
                              Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
                              CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
                              GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Working...
                              X