Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EKB3288 - Interface too Small

Hi,

I have purchased other RK3288 based TV boxes, Measy B4S, Tronsmart Orion R28 Met, all without issues in the size of the interface.

When I boot up the EKB328 box it has extremely small font on the notification bar, action bar, chrome, small icon menu etc.

This wasn't an issue with the other boxes as it was perfect. Can anyone give me direction on how to customize this? The current resolution was 1920x1080-60. This was the same resolution as the other boxes and I had no issues with the size/format of the UI.

Cheers!

RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Hi,

I would like to say absolutely thank you! This was exactly what I was looking for. I'm a new member to the forums, will definitely make contributions whenever I find them.

Thank you to the community!

Cheers!

Comment

I bought the TV Box from **** Model # EKB328; Android Ver. 4.4.2 Kernel = '3.10.0;

My problem is the tool bar is used to disappear, when it is gone I can't Click the upper corner to get it. I have to reset Factory then reinstall my apps, Can anyone help please
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X