EKB328 USB slave not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EKB328 USB slave not working

Hi. I wanted to flash EKB328 (the Q10 board) by connecting the USB cable to the microUSB port and the other end to my computer, but the device doesn't get recognized at all. Like Windows don't even notice a device has been connected. I am no stranger to drivers troubleshooting and this doesn't even get to the point of looking for them. I have enabled the "Connect PC" option in menu USB. What else can I do?
    I tried to copy the image of new firmware to SD card as update.img but the recovery says the image is in wrong format. Is there any other way to flash the image?

Originally posted by curlyboi View Post
    Hi. I wanted to flash EKB328 (the Q10 board) by connecting the USB cable to the microUSB port and the other end to my computer, but the device doesn't get recognized at all. Like Windows don't even notice a device has been connected. I am no stranger to drivers troubleshooting and this doesn't even get to the point of looking for them. I have enabled the "Connect PC" option in menu USB. What else can I do?
    I tried to copy the image of new firmware to SD card as update.img but the recovery says the image is in wrong format. Is there any other way to flash the image?
    You also have to press a paperclip in the reset hole while connecting the power to PC.

Comment

Working...
    X