Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OTT-928 TV Box RK3288 - 2GB RAM - 16GB Storage (pre-order available)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you friend, already have it downloaded
    CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
    CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
    K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Flashed my box with this last T032_chuangsiqi_CSRK3288_AP6330_20150327 firmware yesterday and played with it till deep night.
      Unfortunately I couldn't find any significant difference in comparison to another recent chuangsiqi's ROM.
      Power On and Sleep modes still don't work with IR Remote. (these work with September or November firmwares only)
      Performance measured with AnTuTu 5.6 36500+. It is absolutely the same score I had taken before by flashing every stock firmware for this device. I had tried all of them since first from 20140912 was released.
      One only visible distinction is that last Kodi 14.1 was used.
      I don't know how tmac666 managed to have about 39000 in AnTuTu and what was his main reason of such a positive impression.
      CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
      CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
      K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Originally posted by tmac666 View Post
        WOW, Finally the best CS928 Firmware!!!!!! Very stable, almost 39000 Antutu, passthrough works, new kernel, just need to uninstall those chinese apps........Cheers!
        Tried.

Antutu about 33000.
        Stutters are still there.
        Firmware nothing sensational.

Comment

new rom for CS4KCS928ap6330_chuangsiqi0519.rar

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Comment

Is this 20150507?
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

no is original CS4K &CS928 rom from Year Siqi Technology

Comment

you don't need baidu account .

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!
                Last edited by gumymoty; 05-30-2015, 13:59.

Comment

Nothing special new rom loaded with China apps and 32000 in an tutu.

Locations missing
                  usb error on drives.
                  video studders in spmc and kodi.

Ok rom not the best as other roms out better then this one.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tmac666 View Post
                    WOW, Finally the best CS928 Firmware!!!!!! Very stable, almost 39000 Antutu, passthrough works, new kernel, just need to uninstall those chinese apps........Cheers!
                    I have installed 0328 rom. I Do not get this kind of antutu score. Crashed the first time. Afterwards I got a score of 32000 and 36000 . But also the power button pulls up the power off dialog. No sleep mode. Thats very frustrating. When did this disappear?

I've also tried Wasser's lollipop build beta5 for R89 devices on the CS928. Woked pretty awesome.

except wifi was not working and one usb port. Also controller that came with CS928 was unusable and some of the apps rotated to portrait mode so you needed to install a rotate app.

I tried his latest build rc1 but it got stuck on his wasser splash screen logo animation. His latest build is supposed to fix the wifi and screen rotation issues I believe. If someone could patch that to work with CS928 remote than that would rock.

Comment

Yes the lollipop software improves Alot even video much crisper and better colors. Faster and if ported to ht boards

Comment

mesage for all htc board wifi ap6330 users , i think that all hou want to have a good lollipop rom whit wifi ap6330 must donate and make reqwest to mo123 or Wasser to build for us

Comment

I will donate $10, who else is disposed to donate to say

Comment

Is it possible to run Linux (Ubuntu) on the OTT928/CS928 and will it work with LAN, WIFI and camera?

Comment

Originally posted by bluepuma View Post
                              Is it possible to run Linux (Ubuntu) on the OTT928/CS928 and will it work with LAN, WIFI and camera?
                              use this rom Linux (Ubuntu) on the OTT928/CS928

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Working...
                              X