Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OTT-928 TV Box RK3288 - 2GB RAM - 16GB Storage (pre-order available)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bach0405 View Post
    Hi,

found on baidu

pan.baidu.com/wap/shareview?&shareid=3605073897&uk=4213728113&dir=%2 F创思奇产品软件文件夹%2FCS928固件%2F12月25号双UI加XBMC插件&page=1&nu m=20&fsid=901665465763438&third=0
    Cheers
    Thanks for the heads up...new update ...double UI with xbmc plug in. As always download is slow~~~~and unsuccessfully. Anyone got alternate download link so I may upload into into my share dropbox.

Comment

Downloaded successfully. Uploaded to dropbox😃 at HTC rom all in one tread.

Comment

Originally posted by bearryuji View Post
        Downloaded successfully. Uploaded to dropbox😃 at HTC rom all in one tread.
        Thank you for dropbox link.
        Have you tested it and found any interesting things besides double UI?
        CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
        CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
        K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
          Thank you for dropbox link.
          Have you tested it and found any interesting things besides double UI?
          Nope...I haven't flash it yet. The double or dual UI with xbmc plug in is just a direct title translations from the rom.

Comment

I flash it . The dual UI is {2 launchers - classic launcher & tv box specific launcher ,xbmc plug no't the best, i changed to TVMCout of the box Kodi-based http://www.tvaddons.ag/tvmc-android/ the new rom is good, but the same problems , nfs most w not working force close and other apks

Comment

new firmware

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Comment

other link this is to slow

Comment

Having a change log or release note would be nice what kind of crap manufacturer releases updates like this?? Ya get what you pay for I guess?
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

THE UPDATE NOT FIX NOTING seame problem all most game forced closed

I TRY CONTACT THE SOFTWER DEPARTMENT but not success

Comment

Try the latest rom from Ricomagic mk902ii it should work on that device as same board ( very similar) try it see if it solved problems.
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

where on this picture are pins 7/8 that you short out to unbrick this device

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
                        Motherboard:

where on this picture are pins 7/8 that you short out to unbrick this device

Comment

Here count from left side where dot on chip.
                          Attached Files

Comment

thanks. i found the pins but can't get this crap to reflash. Comes up with waiting for loader and then loader fail. been at it for two days.

Comment

wow

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                              Try the latest rom from Ricomagic mk902ii it should work on that device as same board ( very similar) try it see if it solved problems.
                              i trayed rom from Ricomagic MK902II_141227 ,power bay tv box buton , all usb work , wifi work, the remote work if pres the power buton from remote the tv box sleep, camera working ,i think it ollmost like the original rom c928, but same roblems wihit plaing games , som times some games is closing wen i play .

Comment

Originally posted by mp3825 View Post
                                thanks. i found the pins but can't get this crap to reflash. Comes up with waiting for loader and then loader fail. been at it for two days.
                                finally success after 3 days of trial and error on three different machines and using several different tools, RKbatchtool, RKDeveloptool, RKDeviceManager and the AndroidTool, got it to flash T031_chuangsiqi_CS928_AP6330_20150204.img
                                Here are the steps that finally worked using the RKDeviceManage.exe. You need two people.

1. while holding the reset and power button pressed in and short out pins 7,8. Get the second person to plug in the usb cable. It will come up in Mash mode.
                                2. **very important without this step it will fail** PLUG IN the POWER SUPPLY.
                                3. run the restore

for whatever reason, if you only have the usb plugged in, the unit will do the first couple of resets but fail during the bootloader reset. If the power supply is connected, it will complete the whole process.

Comment

Working...
                                X