Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OTT-928 TV Box RK3288 - 2GB RAM - 16GB Storage (pre-order available)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New firmware available

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间
    Last edited by bach0405; 03-12-2015, 13:38.

Comment

Any change log for new firmware? Ahh link doesn't work anyways
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

No change log as usual. Well it is the mess on a tablet to get the proper link. Take my previous messages, I think that the links work

Another solution is to search on google : baidu cs928

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
          Ahh link doesn't work anyways
          Error 451! The page is blocked due to the decision of the authorities in your area. @media only screen { body {background-color: #ececec…

Comment

Bloated and rom slow as hell dismal 33000 in antutu and lot of addons for china on it. launcher is ok nothing special with this firmware in my view.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
              Bloated and rom slow as hell dismal 33000 in antutu and lot of addons for china on it. launcher is ok nothing special with this firmware in my view.
              Which firmware do you consider the best for HTC pcb?

Comment

help bib problem

i tested this rom PopMetal images:http://en.chipspark.com/download/popmetal-3.10-1201.rar worked , i end i tested this Chromium OS image for PopMetal :http://en.chipspark.com/download/chromium_image.tar.gz but stok in operation test device 100% , waited but noting after a long time unpluged the dev , end traied to flas the original ccs928 rom fond one loder dev but wen i update img same problem test device start test divece 100% ...... hellp

Comment

Some questions regarding to a new CS928 device

Hello All,

I bought 2 days ago the OTT CS928 device and I have some questions
                  If anyone can answer I'll be very thankfull.

1) Miracast (WiFi Display) -
                  How can I use the miracast feature?
                  I tried with LG G3 and it didn't find the CS928 display

2) CIFS Support (Mount a network storage device to the CS928) -
                  I have a network storage device (WD My Cloud) and I want to mount it to the CS928.
                  I tried with "cifs manager" and with "mount nmanager" apps without success.
                  Is there any other way?

I need to mount because my music app cannot play from network path.
                  I did it before with "mount manager" app & "minix x5" device and it worked well.

3) HDMI Resolution:
                  I saw at Javimetal post (link) that he have a maximum HDMI display of 3840X2160.
                  mine is 1910X1080 - did I missed something?

4) SleepMode (didn't find it) -
                  Is there any way to activate sleep mode as in all the android devies I know (incl. tv boxes) let's say after 30 minutes of inactivity?

5) Blue led (only a remark) -
                  strong light and not even turning off after shutdown...
                  As others here, I also put a sticker...It's a shame!

My device - link
                  My firmware -
                  rk3288-eng 4.4.2 KOT49H.eng.ant.20141111.170821 test-keys

Thanks,
                  Uri

Comment

the HDMI Resolution:
                    maximum HDMI display of 3840X2160. 4k tv
                    1910X1080 fhd tv

SleepMode - in old roms or can flash the ROM MK902II_141227 rom is 100% copatibile end has sleep option ,for turn on the tv box pres the tv box power buton , canot turn on from remote , you can pres the buton from remote end tv box wil sleep , , camera work , to turn off you pres in the screen the buton ,

Blue led NEVER off Is ON all time

Comment

Originally posted by androidgadget11 View Post
                      Which firmware do you consider the best for HTC pcb?
                      The stock Rico magic rom good but no locations settings few good Roms for these devices really hope Bob makes a rom for these devices.

Comment

Originally posted by gumymoty View Post
                        the HDMI Resolution:
                        maximum HDMI display of 3840X2160. 4k tv
                        1910X1080 fhd tv

SleepMode - in old roms or can flash the ROM MK902II_141227 rom is 100% copatibile end has sleep option ,for turn on the tv box pres the tv box power buton , canot turn on from remote , you can pres the buton from remote end tv box wil sleep , , camera work , to turn off you pres in the screen the buton ,

Blue led NEVER off Is ON all time

Thanks gumymoty for your help,

As the 2 other questions (1) Miracast and (2) CIFS Support
                        I'll appreciate some advice

Thanks,
                        Uri

Comment

new firmware 20150328 http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jG7p1EQ#path=%252F20150328%25E8%25BD%25AF%25E4%25 BB%25B6

Comment

Originally posted by gumymoty View Post
                            new firmware 20150328 http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jG7p1EQ#path=%252F20150328%25E8%25BD%25AF%25E4%25 BB%25B6
                            WOW, Finally the best CS928 Firmware!!!!!! Very stable, almost 39000 Antutu, passthrough works, new kernel, just need to uninstall those chinese apps........Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by tmac666 View Post
                              WOW, Finally the best CS928 Firmware!!!!!! Very stable, almost 39000 Antutu, passthrough works, new kernel, just need to uninstall those chinese apps........Cheers!
                              Can you reupload it to somewhere else. My download speed from baidu reaches 5kb/s only. It'll take a half of my life.
                              Thanks in advance
                              Edit:
                              For people who have the same problem with this awful Baidu, I've just found much more faster link to download
                              chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!7pVSXIgA!cWTbWnRWdHTwgqy6aYa8QLauwDL7 NokPsISemrlvOSo
                              Last edited by digger; 03-30-2015, 17:57.
                              CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
                              CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
                              K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

Working...
                                X