Bluetimes RK3288 boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No spam

Un cheated a80 getting higher then that but having 8 cores helps with that. I know they fudge tests but think Rivers fully loaded tests arnt done the same way.

Beelink m8b- mines 30000 with bobs 2.1 rom
    mk902 37000 with oc kernel over 40000
    Waiting to get the a80 ��

Would be good to have a list of devices that actually do support 2.0 as stated above. Don't own a 4k tv here.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
      That's why I said be carefull as the minix 8 H is one of the only one that supports 4 k@60 all of them advertise as 2.0 but I haven't seen one yet that does.

In any other place it would be safe to take what's advertised as that's what your getting bluetimes. Beelink. Sun ( and alot more) all have it on thier boxes as 2.0 yet none support it.
      Sorry, again, the minix 8 H CAN'T support 4K@60 (HDMI 2.0)...
      Only 4k@30 becuase of the 1.4b of the SoC...

Netxeon => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post229070
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

No spam

Un cheated a80 getting higher then that ...
        That's the value I got 8 hours ago at stock rom...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Watch Rivers video transmart drako a80 got over 53000 on his box fully loaded?
          Get the Draco Meta from Amazon http://amzn.to/1za02YrGet the Draco Telos from Amason http://amzn.to/1IPhUfdAmazon FireTV controller works great with Draco ht...
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Bluetimes RK3288 boxes

Watch Rivers video transmart drako a80 got over 53000 on his box fully loaded?
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqa...iu534fMo2_20sw
            How do you know that is NOT cheated?

Comment

Re 4k@60 So what boxes do actually support it? All of them put it on the advertising but none of them support it.

Comment

Originally posted by kefayati View Post
                How do you know that is NOT cheated?
                Because i don't think Rivers would do that in a review.

Comment

Bluetimes RK3288 boxes

Re 4k@60 So what boxes do actually support it? All of them put it on the advertising but none of them support it.
                  If it is rk3288 based, it should theoretically support it... I have not seen any chips of this class, e.g. allwinner, rt, etc. even claiming that, so all nets are off for boxes based on that. You know graphics is not like network or other interfaces that you can change on PCB.

Comment

Bluetimes RK3288 boxes

Because i don't think Rivers would do that in a review.
                    Isn't he reviewing the stock ROM with some apps installed. Then how he can prevent cheating? (I am not sure how sophisticated these cheats are, but they can get pretty deep in there. Even HTC and Sammy used to do it).

Comment

If it is rk3288 based, it should theoretically support it... I have not seen any chips of this class, e.g. allwinner, rt, etc. even claiming that, so all nets are off for boxes based on that. You know graphics is not like network or other interfaces that you can change on PCB.

In most places if you put hdmi 2.0 on the box and it doesn't work then your getting lawyers calling you as I stated they are all guilty of saying it's support and working but it's not. Simple question what boxes 3288 support 2.0?

He does honest reviews. Plain and simple. No cheats.

No spam your right the minix 8 H plus doesn't play at 60 my mistake. But it's one of the few that plays it well at 4 k. The link you posted stated the rk 89 plays at 60 any truth in that?

Comment

Which rk3288 supports 2.0 and which not? I wrote all need information...
                        Of cause 53K is cheated at A80...
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

So it's just the one box you listed in the thread?

Comment

So it's just the one box you listed in the thread?
                            See the spec on this one, just as an example.
                            China-1 Stock | Buy Tronsmart Orion R28 Pro RK3288 Quad Core 1.8GHz Android 4.4 Mini TV Box HDMI HDD Player 2G/8G Wifi Bluetooth Support 4K OTA OTG online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Comment

Thanks No spam just ordered one.

Comment

See the spec on this one, just as an example.
                                http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Trons...TG-331615.html

Yes I seen the specs on all the boxes but need one that actually wasn't advertising as working but the box could in no possible way run it. Whole bunch advertising as 2.0 when in fact they are 1.4.

Comment

Working...
                                X