X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astromar99
    replied
    Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    The screen-shoots are not really nice (at windows after you press the key [print] you can past the screen-copy e.g. at paint and save it as JPG )...

I don't know at which state you get the 4% but if you now have recovery maybe this is because of the 4% (boot.img, kernel.img and recovery.img are really small instead of system.img which are all inside the all-in-one img)...

The mount problems at cash etc. are maybe normal because of missing system.img (not flashed)..
    BUT did you also tried it with the RKTools 2.3 instaed of the older 2.1 which you use ????
    If you got the 4% during writing the Firmware (like http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post251702) then I would redo (maybe again and again) it with this fw-file and hope it will go more than 4% ...
    Hello no_spam today I will try the new verzion of 2,3 and I wil try to use another usb male to male I hope it works voor this box I do not now what to try next mabey send back to seller and hope for the best thanks again for your help in this forum I have pickt up some new tips and tricks about android and I still flash my android machiens in future.
    Oke update I bought a new usb cable and viola its alive turned out it was the f###ing cheep **** usb male to male cable.
    thats what you get wen they do not includ a factory cable thank for all the help here on this super great form and I hope other people can learn from my mistakes and use a good quality cable.
    Last edited by astromar99; 11-26-2014, 20:45.

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    The screen-shoots are not really nice (at windows after you press the key [print] you can past the screen-copy e.g. at paint and save it as JPG )...

I don't know at which state you get the 4% but if you now have recovery maybe this is because of the 4% (boot.img, kernel.img and recovery.img are really small instead of system.img which are all inside the all-in-one img)...

The mount problems at cash etc. are maybe normal because of missing system.img (not flashed)...

BUT did you also tried it with the RKTools 2.3 instaed of the older 2.1 which you use ????
    If you got the 4% during writing the Firmware (like http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post251702) then I would redo (maybe again and again) it with this fw-file and hope it will go more than 4% ...

Leave a comment:

• astromar99
    replied
    What can Itry next do I erase the Flash first before I upgrade Wen the box starts now I get this mesage
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• astromar99
    replied
    Originally posted by astromar99 View Post
    I have to find firmware that wil match my box I think I only flashed becaus netflix did not work I wish I never did were can I find my firmware or matching firmware its so new this box this is were I found my firmware it has a photo of my box on it and this link chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot.nl/2014/11/download-latest-stock-firmware-for.html oke I try a gain and its a littel bit alive I do not have to use the paperclip and the bleu light is on now I can use the reset button to conect to the pc ther is a green robot on his back on the screen it loaded the firmware for 39% and then it stoped again
    mabey te usb male to male from **** is not working ? Its hard to find this cable does not come with the box.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by astromar99; 11-24-2014, 13:44.

Leave a comment:

• astromar99
    replied
    This is the firmware with were it went wrong it looks like the right one dont you think it now say IDB faild that new
    I have to find firmware that wil match my box I think I only flashed becaus netflix did not work I wish I never did were can I find my firmware or matching firmware its so new this box this is were I found my firmware it has a photo of my box on it and this link chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot.nl/2014/11/download-latest-stock-firmware-for.html oke I try a gain and its a littel bit alive I do not have to use the paperclip and the bleu light is on now I can use the reset button to conect to the pc ther is a green robot on his back on the screen it loaded the firmware for 4% and then it stoped again
    Attached Files
    Last edited by astromar99; 11-24-2014, 13:15.

Leave a comment:

• astromar99
    replied
    Oke its alive again but it does not want to download the firmware it stops at this line look at the foto it does not want to download any firmware it stops al the time at download firmware
    This is the firmware with were it went wrong it looks like the right one dont you think it now say IDB faild that new
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• astromar99
    replied
    hmmm, does it mean maskmode by shorting the correct pins work?

I see you try to flash a 'Rikomagic RKM MK902II' but you have a 'CX-998' and both uses different pcb's, so maybe that's the reason why it doesn't work OR different bootloader-versions...
    sorry that's the only idea I have... so look if it works with older and/or correct fw-versions (I'm sure 20141106 uses the newer bootloader)...
    BUT wait, do you also have updated to the latest drivers (because the new bootloader needs the new driver 4.1.1 http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post219459 (you MUST uninstall before you install because update doesn't work))...
    Hi I also have the factory firmware it does the same thing if I load that firmware I can try it with the drivers but I think I already did do that I try again thanks

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Oke its alive again but it does not want to download the firmware it stops at this line look at the foto
    hmmm, does it mean maskmode by shorting the correct pins work?

I see you try to flash a 'Rikomagic RKM MK902II' but you have a 'CX-998' and both uses different pcb's, so maybe that's the reason why it doesn't work OR different bootloader-versions...
    sorry that's the only idea I have... so look if it works with older and/or correct fw-versions (I'm sure 20141106 uses the newer bootloader)...
    BUT wait, do you also have updated to the latest drivers (because the new bootloader needs the new driver 4.1.1 http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post219459 (you MUST uninstall before you install because update doesn't work))...

Leave a comment:

• astromar99
    replied
    Oke thank you so very much for thinking with me on this the 3288 is so new I think more people wil run in to trouble flashing this chip I wil try to shorten the pins in the morning and hope for live in the box thanks.
    Oke its alive again but it does not want to download the firmware it stops at this line look at the foto it does not want to download any firmware it stops al the time at download firmware
    Attached Files
    Last edited by astromar99; 11-24-2014, 10:27.

Leave a comment:

• astromar99
    replied
    As I wrote, I never had to do it, but at http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/...-tabletu35gt2/ I can find '... If shorting out pins 8 & 9 don't work, try shorting out pins 7 & 8 ...' and because of that I think it isn't a problem if you short the wrong pair...

(Somewhere, but can't remember where, I alsp found 'Got it flashing again by using a paperclip on every nand pin until it entered mask rom mode.')
    Oke thank you so very much for thinking with me on this the 3288 is so new I think more people wil run in to trouble flashing this chip I wil try to shorten the pins in the morning and hope for live in the box thanks.

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    ... can I try to short 8 & 9 or can I burn somthing on the nand if I short the wrong pins
    As I wrote, I never had to do it, but at http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/...-tabletu35gt2/ I can find '... If shorting out pins 8 & 9 don't work, try shorting out pins 7 & 8 ...' and because of that I think it isn't a problem if you short the wrong pair...

(Somewhere, but can't remember where, I alsp found 'Got it flashing again by using a paperclip on every nand pin until it entered mask rom mode.')

Leave a comment:

• astromar99
    replied
    Ok, I never had to do it, so I'm not sure about the dot you see at the second picture or maybe it is something because of producing process of the chip... because at your (bad) picture maybe I can identify a printed dot at the left side????

BTW: can you read the last digit of the printed date at the pcb 'CX-998-V1.3 2014-07-2?'
    I can see 25 on the pcb here is a better foto.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• astromar99
    replied
    Yes, that's the nand but you have to know which nand chip to know which pins you have to short, e.g.
    - 8&9 of SK Hynix H27UCG8T2BTR
    but normally it should be 8+9 or 7+8 (and I think it doesn't matter if you short the wrong pins)
    BUT you have also to find out where you have to start to count... have a look at http://www.techknow.me/forum/index.p...62962#msg62962 at the second picture you see the dot at the corner at the nand which is the identifier for pin 1
    Pin 1 is the left corner so not the one marked whit black by me there is a dot. if I take of the sticker it says samsung I cant read the letters very good to see what is the model code on it .
    can I try to short 8 & 9 or can I burn somthing on the nand if I short the wrong pins

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Ok, I never had to do it, so I'm not sure about the dot you see at the second picture or maybe it is something because of producing process of the chip... because at your (bad) picture maybe I can identify a printed dot at the left side????

BTW: can you read the last digit of the printed date at the pcb 'CX-998-V1.3 2014-07-2?'

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Yes, that's the nand but you have to know which nand chip to know which pins you have to short, e.g.
    - 8&9 of SK Hynix H27UCG8T2BTR
    but normally it should be 8+9 or 7+8 (and I think it doesn't matter if you short the wrong pins)
    BUT you have also to find out where you have to start to count... have a look at http://www.techknow.me/forum/index.p...62962#msg62962 at the second picture you see the dot at the corner at the nand which is the identifier for pin 1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X