X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalroth
    replied
    Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    The original thread is here at the board and here you can find a newer patched libmedia.so
    http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post241939
    Yeah, I did see that thread, but it was in the Beelink sub-forum and my device is HTC based. It wasn't until I saw the post on the XBMC forums that I found out that it works for my box too - I'm still new to this Android TV stuffs.
    (Also mo123 does credit his sources properly.)

I couldn't find any posts mentioning a newer patched libmedia.so, what's new over the old patched version?

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by Kalroth View Post
    The libmedia.so hack plus a custom XBMC build is the only thing that has given me my 5.1 sound back:
    http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?...282#pid1820282
    The original thread is here at the board and here you can find a newer patched libmedia.so

Leave a comment:

• Kalroth
    replied
    Originally posted by shupifero View Post
    What is SPMC?
    Do you have the passthrough sound DTS etc?
    SPMC is a branch of the XBMC source: "Those Gotham builds will contain XBMC patches which were not accepted, or are not acceptable, in the main XBMC tree."
    It's basically XBMC with a lot of hacks to make stuff worrk.
    Semper Media Center (SPMC in short) is a android-minded fork of Kodi, by the former Kodi android maintainer, Koying

I tried version SPMC 13.3.2 on a rikomagic firmware on my MK902II and I could not get DTS nor Dolby Digital to work with it, not over S/PDIF nor through HDMI.

The libmedia.so hack plus a custom XBMC build is the only thing that has given me my 5.1 sound back:

Leave a comment:

• shupifero
    replied
    What is SPMC?
    Do you have the passthrough sound DTS etc?

Leave a comment:

• MIDURIX
    replied
    Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    What firmware did you use the ricomagic one?
    Yep. Put spmc on and it's running lovely.

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    What firmware did you use the ricomagic one?

Leave a comment:

• MIDURIX
    replied
    YAY!!!!!!!! Sound to my Sony DA2400ES works over hdmi! 5.1 sound now. Thanks guys.

Leave a comment:

• MIDURIX
    replied
    I keep getting the "Match device type failed, stop running!" with the MK902II 20141015 firmware

edit: i think batch tool 1.7 is working. Was trying to use the newer one
    Last edited by MIDURIX; 11-03-2014, 09:32.

Leave a comment:

• MIDURIX
    replied
    Might try that and see what happens, then try the cloudnetgo one.

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    Should same board.

Leave a comment:

• MIDURIX
    replied
    Thanks. Will that work ok with the Bluetimes QPro?

Leave a comment:

• shupifero
    replied
    Originally posted by MIDURIX View Post
    where is the latest firmware?
    Shenzhen Rikomagic Tech Corp.,Ltd-----Android TV BOX, Media player, Digital Signage Media Player,signage player

Leave a comment:

• MIDURIX
    replied
    Originally posted by shupifero View Post
    With the latest oficial firmware, i get pcm sound stereo, no 5.1, but if i plug the wireless usb keyboard, there is no sound on hdmi. Test with 5.1 dts and DD with pass through enable on system and xbmc kodi.
    where is the latest firmware?

Leave a comment:

• shupifero
    replied
    With the latest oficial firmware, i get pcm sound stereo, no 5.1, but if i plug the wireless usb keyboard, there is no sound on hdmi. Test with 5.1 dts and DD with pass through enable on system and xbmc kodi.

Leave a comment:

• MIDURIX
    replied
    So close to getting it working. Got some optical cables today. With them going to the amp straight from the box I only get sound if hdmi is not plugged in at all. Very weird. So sound only plays with just optical from box to amp and no hdmi to amp. With hdmi going into amp you can set the amp to get sound from elsewhere, but the hdmi from the box won't let it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X