Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shupifero
    replied
    I agree with you. Maybe Xtreamer Wonder do the passthough without trouble.

Leave a comment:

• MIDURIX
    replied
    Originally posted by shupifero View Post
    Any news to the HDMI sound to AV Reveiver?
    MK902II. I have no sound on my Av Receiver Onkyo 608.
    I have no sound going through my Sony DA2400ES using hdmi. Going to try optical/toslink to the amp, would that work? Might have to go from QPro to tv, then to amp via headphone jack (becauee that's my tvs only sound output). Just moved from a WDTV Live box and my first experience of an android box is pretty terrible at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• shupifero
    replied
    Any news to the HDMI sound to AV Reveiver?
    MK902II. I have no sound on my Av Receiver Onkyo 608.

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    He left leave it as that. No need to speculate.

Mk902 11 working with new rom and slave connects I'll post photos later. Rom is still beta should be released shortly.

Bob that root tool is awesome! !!!!! Thanks A lot.

Leave a comment:

• yric37
    replied
    Somebody asks where is Shomari? I think he promised too much and understood he is not able to realize what he promised. That is reason he left.

Leave a comment:

• trycage
    replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Thanks it works! it is quite strange that I am not able to connect to my MK902ii in slave mode for transfer files.

Best

trycage

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    Originally posted by trycage View Post
    The room is not rooted. I tried to root the rom enabling USB debugging
    but when I connect the OTG (I assume that is the slave usb connector) windows
    does not report any device connected at all.

ANY Suggestion?

THanks

Trycage
    Use this:

So far it works on any 3288 box.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• trycage
    replied
    UPDATE

Originally posted by trycage View Post
    Thanks scooter for pointing me in the right direction (and thanks to John who spotted the link in the CHINESE website of the Rikomagic forum)

Download latest KitKat 4.4.2 Stock Firmware for Cloudnetgo CR12 / CR13 / CR16 TV Box from here , here or here . Downloa...

I can confirm that the FIRMWARE of the
    CLOUDSTO CR16 (RK3288) RUN NETFLIX smoothly! on the MK902II
    Download latest KitKat 4.4.2 Stock Firmware for Cloudnetgo CR12 / CR13 / CR16 TV Box from here , here or here . Downloa...

I burned the firmware using the Batchtool 1.7 (note if you get Test Device Failed is the USB driver,
    my only solution was to download the Release_DriverAssitant.rar that automaticall remove and re-install the Rockchip usb driver).

From this firmware i got 36650 of Antutu, not the best but not too shabby either.

WIFI stable at 65Mpbs (I did not test the Ethernet) at 2 meters

youtube does not enable 1080p by default, I am trying an hack, I will let you know

Trycage
    The room is not rooted. I tried to root the rom enabling USB debugging
    but when I connect the OTG (I assume that is the slave usb connector) windows
    does not report any device connected at all.

ANY Suggestion?

THanks

Trycage

Leave a comment:

• trycage
    replied
    [NETFLIX RK3288 MK902II SOLVED IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/forum/vie...hp?f=20&t=5831

Looks like this software here fixes netflicks I'll test on new software as well when I have time.
    Thanks scooter for pointing me in the right direction (and thanks to John who spotted the link in the CHINESE website of the Rikomagic forum)

I can confirm that the FIRMWARE of the
    CLOUDSTO CR16 (RK3288) RUN NETFLIX smoothly! on the MK902II

I burned the firmware using the Batchtool 1.7 (note if you get Test Device Failed is the USB driver,
    my only solution was to download the Release_DriverAssitant.rar that automaticall remove and re-install the Rockchip usb driver).

From this firmware i got 36650 of Antutu, not the best but not too shabby either.

WIFI stable at 65Mpbs (I did not test the Ethernet) at 2 meters

youtube does not enable 1080p by default, I am trying an hack, I will let you know

Trycage

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied

Looks like this software here fixes netflicks I'll test on new software as well when I have time.

Leave a comment:

• trycage
    replied
    I testing one rom i try and report back to you. It not released yet but coming shortly.
    FANTASTIC!, basically what i got so far is that everytime netflix plays a video you get a green screen or it stutters...

Best

trycage

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    I testing one rom i try and report back to you. It not released yet but coming shortly.

Leave a comment:

• trycage
    replied
    i dont use net flicks so wouldnt know you can try the 904 rom? maybe it work with ne flicks but i think its a video issue that i seen posted with a fix that plays bell app as well software issue?

anyways heres the 904
    http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....-stock_44.html

thanks scooter, but the link brings to the stock firmware of the mk902ii and netflix does not work with it
    neither.

Still looking!!! NETFLIX RK3288, NETFLIX RK3288, NETFLIX RK3288, NETFLIX RK3288, NETFLIX RK3288, NETFLIX RK3288, NETFLIX RK3288, NETFLIX RK3288, NETFLIX RK3288, NETFLIX RK3288
    (sorry just to create some references in the automated bots of the search engines)

Thanks

Trycage

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    i dont use net flicks so wouldnt know you can try the 904 rom? maybe it work with ne flicks but i think its a video issue that i seen posted with a fix that plays bell app as well software issue?

anyways heres the 904
    Download Android KitKat 4.4.2 stock firmware for RKM MK902II TV Box from here , here or here .  Archiveļ¼š MK902 II_140904...

Leave a comment:

• trycage
    replied
    [SOLVED] Bricked RK3288

What is file name of the rom you flashed and you can still flash another rom right just this one wont work?
    I turned out that it was the Rockchip USB driver. I simply download a tool for removing it completely
    and thes I re-install it, and then magically I was again able to flash kernels.

By the way some of you have the netflix version that supposed to work with the shomari rom?
    I need netflix (actually my 3 1/2 years old daughter need it) and it seems that no rom for my mk902ii
    makes it work properly

Thanks

Trycage

Leave a comment:

Working...
X