No announcement yet.

Custom ROM - Bluetimes QPRO/MK902II/CS918II/CX998/CS968/Cloudnetgo CR12/13/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom ROM - Bluetimes QPRO/MK902II/CS918II/CX998/CS968/Cloudnetgo CR12/13/16

This is a custom ROM build for those who prefer the minimalistic approach. De-bloated, stock launcher, basically a blank canvas for users to build on. There's not a great need for 'fixes' at this point, as most RK3288 firmware is more mature than expected.

Please read the included read me before installing. I was initially going to release this to use the update.zip method but abandoned those plans after the occurence of certain forum events. I decided to still post it anyway in the hopes it can at least help some users.

• VPN SUPPORT
    • Ethernet / Bluetooth / WIFI all work
    • Accessibility Menu
    • Better Nav Bar
    • Soft shutdown button for boxes without hardware power button
    • Disable Touch Sounds
    • Build.prop tweaks / throughput tweaks

UPDATE: 1.1 fixes screenshot issue and several other small fixes.
    Thanks yric37!

I can't test Netflix but here is the build users have reported works: https://mega.co.nz/#!bF4wGYBR!YfXWsO...TofAUkp6H2rMbA

May work on other RK3288 devices built with pcba similar to the HTC-T032-V1.2 board.

[Bluetimes QPRO/MK902II/CS918II/CX998/CS968/Cloudnetgo CR12/13/16]

To upgrade and keep your data, simply flash boot.img/system.img.

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.co.nz/#!CQZ1jITK!wYDHv7...JiJOCgbOESzKhQ

Last edited by Shomari; 09-20-2014, 04:55.

Thx a lot!
    I'll try it on my MK902II.
    I can use the RKM tool for that ?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCyrix View Post
      Thx a lot!
      I'll try it on my MK902II.
      I can use the RKM tool for that ?

http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/downloads...02II_Tools.zip
      I suppose, but can't say that I know for sure. If anything just use the Android tool 2.3

Comment

XBMC 4K UHD H.265 HEVC Hardware Accelerated Playback

RK3288 XBMC 4K UHD H.265 HEVC Hardware Accelerated Playback

Comment

I don't think that the
          CS918II,

CX998 (same as Ugos one),

(http://ugoos.net/blog/Ugoos-UG-CX-998-Rockchip%20RK3288)
          CS968,
          In my list of RK3288 TV boxes, I mentioned that although many products had been announced with Rockchip's quad core Cortex A17 SoC, no reliable company

Cloudnetgo CR13 / CR16

also use the 'HTC-T032-V1.2'...
          I don't know if you have tested this rom on these devices....

But I want to hint to this!

EDIT
          Only confirmed to use the 'HTC-T032-V1.2' at the moment are
          BLUE TIMES (bluetimes) QBOX pro (QPRO),
          => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post224905 (THX Shomari)

Measy B4S,
          => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post226889 (THX pedorie)

Cloudnetgo CR12
          => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post225224 (THX Shomari)

and I think also the 'Rikomagic RKM MK902II' use the 'HTC-T032-V1.2'
          Shenzhen Rikomagic Tech Corp.,Ltd-----Android TV BOX, Media player, Digital Signage Media Player,signage player
          Last edited by no_spam_for_me; 09-19-2014, 12:40.
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

It's been tested.

ROM compatibility does not require that all devices use an identical PCBa. Most compatibility issues with RK3288 will arise from kernel configurations.

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            I don't think that the
            CS918II,

CX998 (same as Ugos one),

(http://ugoos.net/blog/Ugoos-UG-CX-998-Rockchip%20RK3288)
            CS968,
            In my list of RK3288 TV boxes, I mentioned that although many products had been announced with Rockchip's quad core Cortex A17 SoC, no reliable company

Cloudnetgo CR13 / CR16

also use the 'HTC-T032-V1.2'...
            I don't know if you have tested this rom on these devices....

But I want to hint to this!

EDIT
            Only confirmed to use the 'HTC-T032-V1.2' at the moment are
            BLUE TIMES (bluetimes) QBOX pro (QPRO),
            => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post224905 (THX Shomari)

Measy B4S,
            => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post226889 (THX pedorie)

Cloudnetgo CR12
            => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post225224 (THX Shomari)

and I think also the 'Rikomagic RKM MK902II' use the 'HTC-T032-V1.2'
            http://www.rikomagic.com/en/product/...56_pid_20.html

My Dear Watson, I see your edits. [after reading your edits I will add the following]

Again, it's been tested.

Do you challenge everyone else's posts as you do mine? Or is there something special about what I write that draws you so sternly?

This is exactly why I said I don't want to post in this forum any longer. Everything is a ridiculous quarrel. Even the simplest contributions are batted down and questioned.

Have you polluted anyone else's ROM release threads with probing accusations as you've done mine? This is my first ROM, released because there is a scarcity of RK3288 ROMs.

Can you please stop the probing and speculation? Soon it will be several pages of back and forth with you about boxes you do not even own. I ask that you allow this space for users intending to use and inquire about this ROM. If it is found to be troublesome, it will be removed. If not by me, then surely by one of my other 'sympathizers'.

And I haven't done any of my testing with the help of any manufacturer, gifts or special placement from mods or admins.

I do this as a gesture of appreciation and for fun. But this forum is sucking the fun out of all of this. This is ridiculous.

I cannot continue on this forum no matter how much I try.
            Last edited by Shomari; 09-19-2014, 13:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
              ...ROM compatibility does not require that all devices use an identical PCBa. ...
              At the moment! Wait till the clones arrives to the market
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Measy B4S

Thank a lot, Shomari! I had a quick test. Everything works good: wifi, Etherrnet, XMBC, Play store. In comparision with last stock ROM yours one is quick and light.

Comment

Measy B4S

Originally posted by yric37 View Post
                  Thank a lot, Shomari! I had a quick test. Everything works good: wifi, Etherrnet, XMBC, Play store. In comparision with last stock ROM yours one is quick and light.
                  There is not a switch "on" and "off" debugging mode in setting. How to flash?

Comment

Awsome ill download and test out this weekend. This is my birthday pressy as Girl friend is allowing me to play with my toys all weekend

Thanks for making it a great weekend. Ill have 5 or students here playing with it as well so let me know anything you want tested lol....
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Measy B4S

Hi, Shamori. One issue with screenshot. I received only black screen in a resault of making screenshot.

Comment

HI, worked on my B4S.
                        But my issues 3D from Isos and DTS over HDMI are still there.
                        SPMC can't be startet. "OBB not present" at starting SPMC.

Is there a special XBMC version for the RK3288?

Comment

Made it a sticky.....

Bob
                          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post

I do this as a gesture of appreciation and for fun. But this forum is sucking the fun out of all of this. This is ridiculous.

I cannot continue on this forum no matter how much I try.
                            Just some advise....

1) I run this forum pretty heavily moderated and watch for name calling and flaming. People will get the boot if they do stuff like that. I saw no name calling or bashing and I am not trying to side with no_spam. Looked like a question to me but you seem overly sensitive? Maybe I missed something else going on that added another straw to the camels back?

3) So have you been on other forums for Android stuff? If you get upset this easily here, be ready as the other forums are far worse! That is why I created this place with the motto we have! I was tired of the BS on all the other forums.
                            Again I try to moderate as best I can and keep the name calling and flaming out of here. Opinions from people are not considered attacks unless they are derogatory and go way off base. Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone has one! It would not be a forum if people were not allowed to ask questions or give opinions. Again, seems you are highly sensitive.... Sometimes it's better to look the other way and not feed the trolls.

If I were to get upset over what was posted here, I would have closed this place ages ago as people would have bailed listening to me rant....

Relax and try to ignore those that upset you.

Bob
                            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                              Just some advise....

1) I run this forum pretty heavily moderated and watch for name calling and flaming. People will get the boot if they do stuff like that. I saw no name calling or bashing and I am not trying to side with no_spam. Looked like a question to me but you seem overly sensitive? Maybe I missed something else going on that added another straw to the camels back?

3) So have you been on other forums for Android stuff? If you get upset this easily here, be ready as the other forums are far worse! That is why I created this place with the motto we have! I was tired of the BS on all the other forums.
                              Again I try to moderate as best I can and keep the name calling and flaming out of here. Opinions from people are not considered attacks unless they are derogatory and go way off base. Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone has one! It would not be a forum if people were not allowed to ask questions or give opinions. Again, seems you are highly sensitive.... Sometimes it's better to look the other way and not feed the trolls.

If I were to get upset over what was posted here, I would have closed this place ages ago as people would have bailed listening to me rant....

Relax and try to ignore those that upset you.

Bob

...hahahahaha. I'm not cutting any teeth here, trust me.

Overly sensitive? Try tired of the incessant bs.

Since you're so incisive, now what if I was 'sensitive'? Is that an offense here, too?

If I were to do what so many other posters do to me, I'd have been banned or my posts would have definitely received moderation.

A long list of nonsense. I'm not going to bother listing everything, most all of it happens openly in the forums. I don't run this site, so it follows that my demeanor and posture is not one of a moderator or administrator, but thanks for the odd comparison in style. I didn't claim anyone attacked me. I didn't report the post. In fact, I was ready to apply my own judicious application of the ignore button, I wasn't going to draw you or anyone else into it.

Clearly something about my posts bothers you and several others, if not you wouldn't have posted this. This is the second passive aggressive brow-beating post from you directed at me in two days. First you said I was strong-arming people, and now you say I'm overly sensitive. Two extremes. I must be quite the chameleon.

Comment

Working...
                              X