Custom ROM - Bluetimes QPRO/MK902II/CS918II/CX998/CS968/Cloudnetgo CR12/13/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strikegun View Post
    Haven't looked at the linked ones but the one copied here shows the audio is being muted. So you didn't get audio when you tried playback?

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
      Haven't looked at the linked ones but the one copied here shows the audio is being muted. So you didn't get audio when you tried playback?
      think that wasn't me. I only posted the links.
      My Audio is running, only not in the type it is in the stream. DTS-HD Master not getting passthrough.
      Only 5.1 DTS is coming.

Under Settings->Display switching on HDMI Mode to Auto, I get 720p/60. Only manual selection of higher resolution, I get the correct ones.
      I think the HDMI EDID detection don't work correct.

Comment

Originally posted by strikegun View Post
        think that wasn't me. I only posted the links.
        My Audio is running, only not in the type it is in the stream. DTS-HD Master not getting passthrough.
        Only 5.1 DTS is coming.

Under Settings->Display switching on HDMI Mode to Auto, I get 720p/60. Only manual selection of higher resolution, I get the correct ones.
        I think the HDMI EDID detection don't work correct.
        It doesn't look like DTS-HD is going to work, from what I've been told.

But, I do have a test build that uses a non-default audio config you can try. It'll be a couple days but I'll try to post it for you.

Comment

Hi to all, I can confirm that Shomari rom works also on Cloudnet CR13/FITO BMD4000.

EKB328 and Q8 have the same rom. Both stock roms have a problem with the ethernet, but on your rom ethernet works great...

Shomari can you point me in the right direction so I can make the remotes work on EKB328/CX-998/B368 ? I have the dumps of thier stock roms do they help ?

Comment

Originally posted by mindful View Post
            Hi to all, I can confirm that Shomari rom works also on Cloudnet CR13/FITO BMD4000.

EKB328 and Q8 have the same rom. Both stock roms have a problem with the ethernet, but on your rom ethernet works great...

Shomari can you point me in the right direction so I can make the remotes work on EKB328/CX-998/B368 ? I have the dumps of thier stock roms do they help ?
            I haven't looked at the remote issue at all yet. I'll post later, I have an idea but I don't want to send you or anyone else on a rabbit trail on a hunch.

And I can't believe how many stock ROMs are still coming with broken ethernet.

Comment

It may be as simple as supplementing the files from the stock ROM [system/usr/keylayout] into the custom ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
                It may be as simple as supplementing the files from the stock ROM [system/usr/keylayout] into the custom ROM.

I'll try right now and let ya know!

Thanks

Comment

I think i broke my EKB328 ...

I accidently selected the boot file RK3288Loader_uboot_V2.15.bin also ... and pressed Run .... now AndroidTool has stopped at:
                  Test Device Start
                  Test Device(100%)...

Tryed reseting it ... no luck ...

Comment

I think i broke my EKB328 ...

I accidently selected the boot file RK3288Loader_uboot_V2.15.bin also ... and pressed Run .... now AndroidTool has stopped at:
                    Test Device Start
                    Test Device(100%)...

Tryed reseting it ... no luck ...

....you're fine. just have to select your parameter files/loader and the rest as if you're flashing a full ROM

Comment

I tryed that allready ... anything i do it says the same thing:

Test Device Start
                      Test Device(100%)...

and it stops here...

Regarding the remote control ... I copied the hole keylayouts folder from q8 to your rom and the remote is still not working ... the remote from the qpro works with the q8

Comment

Originally posted by yric37 View Post
                        No, I can not put the device to sleep and resume normally with the remote, only sleep not resume.
                        O.K. I shall wait for next release. I like your ROM.
                        Remote power button must power on and off. It did only to sleep and nothing else.
                        Hi I found that to Resume after going into Standby you need to press the power button on the Remote for more than 10 secs. Also found this an issue on the Tronsmart R28 RK388 box running KK and use the same method.
                        Hope that helps.

Comment

Measy B4S

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
                          Hi I found that to Resume after going into Standby you need to press the power button on the Remote for more than 10 secs. Also found this an issue on the Tronsmart R28 RK388 box running KK and use the same method.
                          Hope that helps.
                          Thanks, I shall test .

Comment

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
                            Hope that helps.
                            Long pressing the power button on the QPRO while the device is on brings up the power menu.

On the QPRO standby/resume function normally, without long press.

For a later release I'm going to work on incorporating proper IR remote compatibility across devices.

Comment

hello all, first post, gotta say quick thanks to you all for helping me resurecting my 3066 stick from the dead, works a treat now with the 4.4.2 rom and a heatsink.

anyways, i just got a sunchip cx-998l from ****, and have begun tweaking it, managed to debloat it alot but am interested in this rom as the last rom shomari posted is working really well on the 3066. Couple of quick questions:

:-) 1. it was mentioned that the ethernet is not working on the cx-998 with this rom, I prefer to use it on my box, is there anyway to merge files/drivers from the stock rom?

2. I have noticed that my stock rom is not smooth at decoding most video, not as smooth as the 3066 stick on 4.4.2. There is noticable stutter when using both hw and hw+ decoding in all media players, do you guys have this too? any ideas what my be the issue?

anyway, thanks in advance for all the development you guys have done to make these devices much more useable.

Comment

... CX-998 / B368 ...
                                Originally posted by junglist View Post
                                ... cx-998l ...
                                Would you like to take some pcb-pictures for

THX
                                RK3288 Devices
                                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
                                X