No announcement yet.

Custom ROM - Bluetimes QPRO/MK902II/CS918II/CX998/CS968/Cloudnetgo CR12/13/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am surprised, does any one of you use the HDMI for audio transfer to a surround hifi?
    Do you get full dts-hd from example spiderman or hobbit?

And do you all have automatically the correct resolution? In my logs I have EDID errors.

Or am I correct if I say, the mediaboxes are still not a blurayplayer replacement

Comment

Harmony one remote

Hi guys maybe that's a noob question but i cant find any info on how to program harmony remote to control the android boxes is there an easy way of doing that?

Please disregard this post I figured it out-
      Last edited by po2lony1; 09-26-2014, 03:30.

Comment

Originally posted by po2lony1 View Post
        I did flash the kernel from this ROM and the Ethernet is still slow. Can you point me to the right kernel or download that will fix that issue? I got the MK902ii
        Thanks.
        Some devices have poor ethernet performance, even with stock firmwares. MK902II is one of those.

This is a newer kernel with ethernet fixes: http://ge.tt/6YLYhXz1/v/0?c

READERS: You will not be able to flash it without first flashing the correct boot, as it will be overwritten, so don't waste your time if you don't know what you're doing. There's nothing new other than ethernet fixes that's worthy of exploring anyway.

Here's the boot.img: http://ge.tt/2aMyiXz1/v/0?c

Do not flash it unless you understand that the kernel is only for ethernet fixes, and may break remote control operations [confirmed], and possibly anything else.

There are other kernels coming that address the ethernet issue and retain other functionality intact. For those having devices with ethernet issues you can download this kernel now, or be patient and wait for an update later.

Comment

After 8 weeks of requesting CloudnetGo is now able to send me the CR13 though they are offering the CR12-16 for months!
          Do you have save knowledge abliut the following features on that device?
          - autoframerate switching incl. 1080-23,976 fps, 24p, 50i and 60i sources
          - HD-Audio passzhrough to capable AVR inc. DTS MA HD & Dolby True HD
          - 3DISO (full HD shutter) playback over which player (XBMC is not able to support it, right?)
          - 4k @ 60 fps?
          - seamless branching of HD audio and music (cue sheets)

What is your experiece with Cloudnet's firmware support? Are te reacting quick and reliable?
          Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

autoframerate switching isn't available at android...
            as I know 3D ISO doesn't depends on android but on the player-sw...
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Concerning BDISOs it was more the question if the CR13 offers a special external (4k) Player like Himedia did to play those files.
              No autoframerate under OpenElec and no HD-Audiopassthrough under Win are decisive points for me.
              It seems that neither a HTPC/PC with Openelec/Linux nor a Win OS is able to cover these tasks like a Medeater or Dune/Zappiti is doing for years I've ordered a Zotac Zbox Nano CI320 anyway to compare them on my own.
              Last edited by Skylinebasser; 10-01-2014, 22:53.

Comment

Where can I get this rom

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
                This is a custom ROM build for those who prefer the minimalistic approach. De-bloated, stock launcher, basically a blank canvas for users to build on. There's not a great need for 'fixes' at this point, as most RK3288 firmware is more mature than expected.

Please read the included read me before installing. I was initially going to release this to use the update.zip method but abandoned those plans after the occurence of certain forum events. I decided to still post it anyway in the hopes it can at least help some users.

• VPN SUPPORT
                • Ethernet / Bluetooth / WIFI all work
                • Accessibility Menu
                • Better Nav Bar
                • Soft shutdown button for boxes without hardware power button
                • Disable Touch Sounds
                • Build.prop tweaks / throughput tweaks

UPDATE: 1.1 fixes screenshot issue and several other small fixes.
                Thanks yric37!

I can't test Netflix but here is the build users have reported works: https://mega.co.nz/#!bF4wGYBR!YfXWsO...TofAUkp6H2rMbA

May work on other RK3288 devices built with pcba similar to the HTC-T032-V1.2 board.

[Bluetimes QPRO/MK902II/CS918II/CX998/CS968/Cloudnetgo CR12/13/16]

To upgrade and keep your data, simply flash boot.img/system.img.

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.co.nz/#!CQZ1jITK!wYDHv7...JiJOCgbOESzKhQ

Now Shomari has left this forum I wondered where I can get a copy of the custom rom for the Measy B4S

Comment

Measy B4S

Originally posted by alimickwhit View Post
                  Now Shomari has left this forum I wondered where I can get a copy of the custom rom for the Measy B4S
                  Here it is:

Comment

Many thanks

Originally posted by yric37 View Post
                    Brilliant thanks ver very much

Comment

Latest CS918II Stock ROM for whoever wants to customise it

Hi Guys,

If any of you would like to customise the stock firmware for the CS918II TV Box you can find the firmware here: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...ni-pc-cs918ii/

Box in question is this one: http://www.geekbuying.com/item/CS918...ue-332177.html

Enjoy

Comment

Measy B4S

Measy B4S stock ROM is here:

Comment

Noticed the cloudnet go software is a 4.2 release hopefully a mistake but ill download and test the rom.

Is the measy same as mk902?
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Follow the links I posted at the mk902ii and compare it with the pcb picture...
                            RK3288 Devices
                            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

HI No Sam

Thats why i asked as it looks like some different parts on some of these boards. ill try flashing some of the roms tonight to see what ones actually work with with what box.

regards.
                              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

But no feedback... maybe "no news are good news"?
                                RK3288 Devices
                                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Working...
                                X