No announcement yet.

Custom ROM - Bluetimes QPRO/MK902II/CS918II/CX998/CS968/Cloudnetgo CR12/13/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you read the hole thread you will find out, that the patched version of the thread-starter (OP) could crash so that's why stafstrom patched some original rk3288 libmedia.so (and I think at the post by mo123 at the xbmc-forum there is the link to the older patched libmedia.so posted by the OP)...

Of cause you can use it, because all manufactures use the same SDK (software development kit) by rockchip (cooking all the same soup ) ...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

CX 998 dead afther flassing rikommagic img

Hello I need Help I have Tryd to flash my new android cx 998 whit RKbatchTool1.7 but afther I press restore it erased the data but did not dowload te firmware I than disconnect my usb cable to try again but I do not get any live out of the box it is totaly bricked ho can I un brick this box I have tryd to pres reset button and connect the power and usb but no green box in rktool it is real dead does anybody now how to get it back to live and flash mode can I short the nand and were can I find the nand
      Last edited by astromar99; 11-21-2014, 12:52.

Comment

Originally posted by astromar99 View Post
        Hello I need Help I have Tryd to flash my new android cx 998 whit RKbatchTool1.7 but afther I press restore it erased the data but did not dowload te firmware I than disconnect my usb cable to try again but I do not get any live out of the box it is totaly bricked ho can I un brick this box I have tryd to pres reset button and connect the power and usb but no green box in rktool it is real dead does anybody now how to get it back to live and flash mode can I short the nand and were can I find the nand
        do you get any screen when you power up?

most issues like this are the drivers not installed check that you installed the drivers properly.

Its hard to totally brick these new boxes ( not imposible thought lol) let me know what if anything you get at power up.

driver fix for windows 7
        http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-box-read-this!!!!
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

1. I don't know if the RKBatchTool 1.7 longer works, I think you need the new FactoryTool 1.33
          2. I only use RKAndroidTool 2.3 (also for all-in-one img-file)

3. I don't know if [Restore] instead of [Update] brick the system or using the RKBatchTool 1.7 or maybe older drivers...

The nand is the big chip (not the 4 smaler ones (RAM)) on the right side http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post229105 ... You have to find out which one is at your pcb and which pins have to short to get into the MASK mode...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Before we start getting him to check the pin shorts let see if he just had wrong flashtool and drivers. i get boxes sent back all the time that have been opened and turned out not bricked just bad flash or no drivers.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
              Before we start getting him to check the pin shorts let see if he just had wrong flashtool and drivers. i get boxes sent back all the time that have been opened and turned out not bricked just bad flash or no drivers.
              Hello scooter what do you think I must do I do not have a start up button only a reset button shall I try it whit a diferent flash tool I will try this thank you for the tips every body.

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                1. I don't know if the RKBatchTool 1.7 longer works, I think you need the new FactoryTool 1.33
                2. I only use RKAndroidTool 2.3 (also for all-in-one img-file)

3. I don't know if [Restore] instead of [Update] brick the system or using the RKBatchTool 1.7 or maybe older drivers...

The nand is the big chip (not the 4 smaler ones (RAM)) on the right side http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post229105 ... You have to find out which one is at your pcb and which pins have to short to get into the MASK mode...
                Hello thank you for the links and tips I will try them and hope to get it alive again

Comment

Hello scooter what do you think I must do I do not have a start up button only a reset button shall I try it whit a diferent flash tool I will try this thank you for the tips every body.

Yes download the tool that no-spam posted and see if your device connects to it. there should be a pin hole next or close to the antena?? you have to find the reset hole to depress the switch so you can put the box into flash mode post a photo of the box think i can find once you do.
                  should be as simple as depress the switch turn on box usb attached to pc it boots into flash mode.

Comment

bricked

Click image for larger version

Name:	CX-998-RK3288-android-TV-box-Quad-Core-CX998-1-8GHz-Android-4-4-Mini-pc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	435365Click image for larger version

Name:	CX-998-RK3288-android-TV-box-Quad-Core-CX998-1-8GHz-Android-4-4-Mini-pc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	435365
                    Originally posted by scooter2014;25thi0927
                    Yes download the tool that no-spam posted and see if your device connects to it. there should be a pin hole next or close to the antena?? you have to find the reset hole to depress the switch so you can put the box into flash mode post a photo of the box think i can find once you do.
                    should be as simple as depress the switch turn on box usb attached to pc it boots into flash mode.
                    this is my box

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8894[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8894[/ATTACH]
                      this is my box

Ok your going to put your usb into the otg port and press and HOLD the reset button and plug in the power to get the box to boot into flash mode. have the rktool from no-spam link open and running with power off plug in usb, to otg and pc then press and hold rest button plug in power let me know what colour the first left hand box is once it is completed if green your free to flash the rom.
                      if any other colour let me know.

Should be little hole for reset button use a paper clip and make sure it clicks and hold it and plug in power its a little tricky but doable lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        Ok your going to put your usb into the otg port and press and HOLD the reset button and plug in the power to get the box to boot into flash mode. have the rktool from no-spam link open and running with power off plug in usb, to otg and pc then press and hold rest button plug in power let me know what colour the first left hand box is once it is completed if green your free to flash the rom.
                        if any other colour let me know.

Should be little hole for reset button use a paper clip and make sure it clicks and hold it and plug in power its a little tricky but doable lol.
                        I have done what you said to me and there is no box not green not any thing the pc just does not see the box any more.
                        wen I started the first time whit rocktool 1.7 there was a green box and my computer made a conection then wen I pull the usb It never lit up again. I have flashed more than 1 android phone and android mk808 pc stick and tablets ifive x2 pipo and some other adroid device all Rockchip based .
                        This thing realy does not connect to my pc anymore I can pres the reset button but noting happen thank you for your help any way it is dead maybe I can try to send it back for RMA.
                        Last edited by astromar99; 11-22-2014, 08:58.

Comment

... the pc just does not see the box any more...
                          Yes, I think you bricked it by using the wrong tool to flash the rom (maybe also by using [Restore] instead of [Update] but I'm not sure)...
                          The only way I see is RMA (if not ordered at China) OR maskmode...
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Yes, I think you bricked it by using the wrong tool to flash the rom (maybe also by using [Restore] instead of [Update] but I'm not sure)...
                            The only way I see is RMA (if not ordered at China) OR maskmode...
                            http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-Tools-release. I have seen this link about maskmode shorten 2 holes and go to maskmode this is a beelink main board I think I can look for this on my mainboard and have a go I think I have seen holes like this I my main board I have to Look
                            what if I get it in mask mode can I just flash the firmware img than or what to do I never used. Mask mode?
                            Last edited by astromar99; 11-22-2014, 13:32.

Comment

I don't think you have the same PCB (have a look at the link I gave you some posts ago) but maybe, because they all nearly to the original developer-pcb by rockchip, you will also find these two hols at the pcb at the same place (I think at netxeon it was at the right side)...
                              If you find it at the thread you also see what should happen at the status-line at the 2.3 tool and then I think you have to flash the all-in-one img also with the 2.3 tool (at the second tab)...
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

I don't think you have the same PCB (have a look at the link I gave you some posts ago) but maybe, because they all nearly to the original developer-pcb by rockchip, you will also find these two hols at the pcb at the same place (I think at netxeon it was at the right side)...
                                If you find it at the thread you also see what should happen at the status-line at the 2.3 tool and then I think you have to flash the all-in-one img also with the 2.3 tool (at the second tab)...
                                Hello again this is my pcb I think the nand is on the right side of the pcb on the top thre is a white sticker on it I have made 8 and 9 black with a marker all so to the right side of the nand hope its the right side of the nand to short I will use a papercilp I think .
                                what do you think ?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X