Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We Please Have a Specific Separate Sub-Forum for Bluetimes RK3288?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can We Please Have a Specific Separate Sub-Forum for Bluetimes RK3288?

Hi Bob,

Love the forum but rather than have the Bluetimes RK3288 buried in the 'Other' sub-forum could it be promoted to have its own sub-forum please?

Given the popularity, see the number of views and threads, as well as Shomari's new sticky for the custom ROM I feel that it needs to be separate and easily identifiable.

Also there are a number of other brands that share the same PCB so a separate thread would be popular.

Thanks.

..agreed. there's no way to contact the forum mods for the RK3288 like for the other sections if not I would have requested it myself.

Under the current structure the Bluetimes section/discussion is not very visible to visitors.

Comment

Exactly my point.

Also, please transfer the relevant threads to the new sub-forum please.

Comment

Happy?

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

So one problem I am seeing and this caused the 3188 section to be a mess.

Is Bluetimes a manufacturer or an OEM? If this box is made by Rikomagic or Measy it might be better named as such. I see this ROM made works on the MK902 and the Measy and the CX?

I understand this will be the case on many models that ROMs are compatible but the forums should be organized by the real manufacturer.

What I don't want to do it perpetuate the mess made in the 3188 section. This time I wanted to keep the forums organized by the REAL manufacturer not every re-brander that comes along. Tronsmart/Beelink is a different case which I have to deal with but I don't want to go farther with doing that.

Now I cannot keep up on who is who as these boxes come out fast with no clue who made them so I am looking to you guys to tell me.

The only facts I know are these are real manufacturers
          Minix
          Beelink (Nexeon)
          Rikomagic
          Ugoos
          ENY

Anyone else could be just using a rebranded version of one of these manufacturers. But again I don't know for sure.

Bob

Comment

=> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post229537
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
              So one problem I am seeing and this caused the 3188 section to be a mess.

Is Bluetimes a manufacturer or an OEM? If this box is made by Rikomagic or Measy it might be better named as such. I see this ROM made works on the MK902 and the Measy and the CX?

I understand this will be the case on many models that ROMs are compatible but the forums should be organized by the real manufacturer.

What I don't want to do it perpetuate the mess made in the 3188 section. This time I wanted to keep the forums organized by the REAL manufacturer not every re-brander that comes along. Tronsmart/Beelink is a different case which I have to deal with but I don't want to go farther with doing that.

Now I cannot keep up on who is who as these boxes come out fast with no clue who made them so I am looking to you guys to tell me.

The only facts I know are these are real manufacturers
              Minix
              Beelink (Nexeon)
              Rikomagic
              Ugoos
              ENY

Anyone else could be just using a rebranded version of one of these manufacturers. But again I don't know for sure.

Bob
              Cloudnetgo definitely manufactures (right?) ... and Bluetimes seems to have been established as a maker and they were actually maybe the first to hit the commercial market for end users with RK3288. There has been talk about who rebranded what as far as the CR12 (Cloudnetgo) & QPRO (Bluetimes) - but they have other variants. Lord knows I'm not trying to crack that nut though. I'll leave that heavy lifting to you guys...

...and wait until the clones hit the market hard.

Comment

Thanks for the sub-forum change, appreciated.

I understand the proposed restrictions with the divisions of the forum so it does not become ridiculous.

I believe that Bluetimes (Shenzhen BlueTimes Technology Co., Ltd.) is a manufacturer of their own boxes and they also produce OEM boxes for others. This is shown on their Alliexpress listings and when I researched the company before I purchased from them.

From the Aliexpress listing for the QPro (the spelling mistakes are their's:

'Founded in 1999, Shenzhen Bluetimes Technology Co., Ltd. is a reputated OEM manufacturer of Multimedia Players, Android Smart Media Player, Wireless Charger and Mobile Power Bank products. With cooperation with famous branded companies, our products has been exhibited in the Carrefour, Walmart and Mediamarket in many countries. Bluetimes Tech will be a good partner for you, either as an OEM manufaturer or a branded product provider.We have a complete set of manufacturing devices, like SMT IC assembly, DIP,Testing, Assembly line, to produce qualified products. Our engineer teams is always endeavor to make our products outstanding, from safe intelligent protection circuit, friendly user interface to elegant case design.'

Comment

Good info... I will leave the forum name bluetimes.

Bob

Comment

Working...