CS918II Power-On by default???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CS918II Power-On by default???

I *HATE* my new CS918II. I can't plug it in and power it on. Even with the controller it came with, the power button only shuts it down. What kind of crap is that? On power loss (which happened recently) it stopped running and I use it to monitor my front door with a webcam. Is there any way to make it turn on when power is applied to it? If not I guess I will build a small project and wire it to the power button, which will read power and send a pulse (short) to the power button when +5 volts are applied (from the power socket) Any other ideas???

My RockChip devices boots up automatically if there is power at the OTG...
    e.g. by/from TV, PC or active HUB...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      My RockChip devices boots up automatically if there is power at the OTG...
      e.g. by/from TV, PC or active HUB...
      So if I plug my CS918II via OTG to give it power it turns on automatically without pressing power button?

Comment

Originally posted by m4f1050 View Post
        I *HATE* my new CS918II. I can't plug it in and power it on. Even with the controller it came with, the power button only shuts it down. What kind of crap is that? On power loss (which happened recently) it stopped running and I use it to monitor my front door with a webcam. Is there any way to make it turn on when power is applied to it? If not I guess I will build a small project and wire it to the power button, which will read power and send a pulse (short) to the power button when +5 volts are applied (from the power socket) Any other ideas???
        I have the same problem with my VIGICA V3 box based on HTC T031 v.0.2 board. How to turn on it ?
        Last edited by privet; 11-02-2014, 19:52.

Comment

Working...
        X