From a text file in the download:
    1015_FW Fix list:
    1. Added HDMI CEC(Default turn off)
    2. Optimized SOC, fixed some YUV USB Camera compatibility issue
    3. Update BD video decode data
    4. Update XBMC version to 4.0,fixed long wait to quit issue
    5. Update uboot sdk
    6. Increased app patition to 3GB
    I've installed it on my MK902II, but it doesn't fix any of my issues with sound pass-through.

Your mileage may vary.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalroth View Post
      From a text file in the download:

I've installed it on my MK902II, but it doesn't fix any of my issues with sound pass-through.

Your mileage may vary.

I have tried this one. Bad experience.
      Blurry screen, too much backlight (right from boot sequence),Videosteams chopping and looking bad.
      My HDMI sound ok though.
      Went back to 140822.
      :-S

Comment

Originally posted by cimzaki View Post
        I have tried this one. Bad experience.
        Blurry screen, too much backlight (right from boot sequence),Videosteams chopping and looking bad.
        My HDMI sound ok though.
        Went back to 140822.
        :-S
        I have also tried the new firmware. No blurry screen, blacklight is fine, videostream on xbmc (spmc) is perfect, no chopping and looking awesome on my Samsung tv. Just as before but I don't see any change or improvement compared to the old version and my Tv is not detecting the box as a HDMI-CEC device yet.

Comment

Originally posted by falonso1 View Post
          .. and my Tv is not detecting the box as a HDMI-CEC device yet.
          I believe the change log says HDMI-CEC is turned off by default. But I have no idea where to find the settings for it, sorry.

Comment

Tried this build, all the bug I previously mentioned on the RKM forum are still there, no HDMI sound with AVR, Unusable ethernet (2Mb), no HDMI 2.0, video server crash when switching channels on my TV ... it's a bit disappointing The AVR bug is at least an easy fix, it seems that nobody cares

Had some random crashes with XBMC I didn't had with the previous FW so I switched back

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCyrix View Post
              Tried this build, all the bug I previously mentioned on the RKM forum are still there, no HDMI sound with AVR, Unusable ethernet (2Mb), no HDMI 2.0, video server crash when switching channels on my TV ... it's a bit disappointing The AVR bug is at least an easy fix, it seems that nobody cares

Had some random crashes with XBMC I didn't had with the previous FW so I switched back
              As I said before, I am running the new firmware without any issue on the features I use (I don't use HDMI AVR) but ethernet speed is ok as I dont have any issue streaming 1080p Videos. One of the issues solved on this firmware is the netflix issue.

Comment

Netfix problem fixed?

Anyone tried Netflix with this rom? Does it fix the Netflix problem???

Comment

Originally posted by falonso1 View Post
                  One of the issues solved on this firmware is the netflix issue.
                  Originally posted by JBerto View Post
                  Anyone tried Netflix with this rom? Does it fix the Netflix problem???
                  Read the post right above your own, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalroth View Post
                    Read the post right above your own, dude.
                    OK... Sorry, I didn't read it!!Well... If this update fix that error, that's enough for me... Great!

Comment

Any one have tried new firmware .RKM MK902II Software(141106)

Comment

Fix list
                        1. Added HDMI CEC (default turn off).
                        2. Optimized SOC, fixed some YUV USB camera compatiblity issue.
                        3. Update BD video decode library data.
                        4. Update XBMC to 14.0 version.
                        5. Update Uboot kernel
                        6. Fixed some APP suddenly quit problem.
                        7. Increased flash first partition to 3GB

Comment

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
                          Fix list
                          1. Added HDMI CEC (default turn off).
                          2. Optimized SOC, fixed some YUV USB camera compatiblity issue.
                          3. Update BD video decode library data.
                          4. Update XBMC to 14.0 version.
                          5. Update Uboot kernel
                          6. Fixed some APP suddenly quit problem.
                          7. Increased flash first partition to 3GB

Yes and 3d fix coming in next release
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
                            Any one have tried new firmware .RKM MK902II Software(141106)
                            Is it official? Where is it?

Edit: OK, I found it:
                            Shenzhen Rikomagic Tech Corp.,Ltd-----Android TV BOX, Media player, Digital Signage Media Player,signage player
                            Last edited by JBerto; 11-12-2014, 23:05.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCyrix View Post

Trying to understand. You need a different box to allow live tv play ? Hdmi 2.0 what' I am I missing?
                              What's the easy fix for the AVR bug?

I found keyboard bug. Think this is on all rk3288 releases. It's so much a pain and lagged as hell
                              xbmc old version.
                              Something up with heat it's insane hot and getting re boots 3 box loaded so some issues with this release.
                              WiFi and network getting good scores here?

Regards
                              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X