Nice stock laucher with big tiles
    Now I can control the box with my smartphone
    3gb app partition
    zippy and clean without useless crap
    Ethernet works like a charm

Cons:
    Incredible POOR wifi performances
    Games like Real racing and Fifa are not listed on the play store

I like this new firmware...I only need a solution for certain not listed apps on the googleplay

P.s the update process it's easy and fast, the firmware comes with a tutorial (.doc format)

Comment

Originally posted by twang85 View Post
      ...I only need a solution for certain not listed apps on the googleplay...
      Have you tried to spoof you devices as another one?
      e.g 'Device Spoofer'
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        Hdmi 2.0 what' I am I missing?
        What's the easy fix for the AVR bug?
        - With my MK902II I Can't get 2160p@60Hz on my TV which is HDMI 2.0 and works 2160p60 with my GeForce GTX 970 HDMI 2.0 output.
        - The AVR bug is a timing problem, some AVR respond a bit slower than TVs when the box asks if it can output sounds. So the box doesn't wait enough and switches to DVI (no sound) on the HDMI interface.
        There is a working patch for the 3188 Kernel.

Comment

[QUOTE=DarkCyrix;248163]- With my MK902II I Can't get 2160p@60Hz on my TV which is HDMI 2.0 and works 2160p60 with my GeForce GTX 970 HDMI 2.0 output.
          -
          Mk902 II its hdmi 1.4 ??? This Chinese box lie , Beelink and Ubox tell HDMI 2.0 . you better look around spec about this boxes. GeekBuying on spec tel Mk902 its HDMI 1.4 , for the others tell 2.0 . Sorry but all Chinese box lie about something

Comment

Rikomagic MK902 II 4k/60hz

i thing if you flash this rom HPH RK3288 2014/11/17 ROM v1.2 by mo123 y .
            mabe you have solve the problem about 4k/60hz, after say something.

Comment

Originally posted by juliocunha View Post
              i thing if you flash this rom HPH RK3288 2014/11/17 ROM v1.2 by mo123 y .
              mabe you have solve the problem about 4k/60hz, after say something.
              It would be great but I don't think I can flash a HPH firmware on my Rikomagic, it's not the same board

Comment

Rikomagic MK902 II with other rom

why? it is not the same board? rk3288 .Have vou already see the intered post of this rom.you can reemix both roms.

Comment

Originally posted by juliocunha View Post
                  why? it is not the same board? rk3288 .Have vou already see the intered post of this rom.you can reemix both roms.
                  Yes.. My post is in there and you need to load the boot and resources from the rikomagic stock ROM with his. Iam running the ROM and i dont have any bugs on the ROM. But still no fix with passthough in spmc.. Need to use Kodi but then no rklibstagefright and that make the picture so much better..

Comment

Working...
                  X