Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTC ROMS ALL IN ONE THREAD.

Hi All

just wanted to start thread to keep all the stock and new roms in once place for these HTC boards.

ADDED FROM OTHER THREADS THANKS TO ALL THAT POSTED THEM IN ADVANCE.

Ricomagic rom-
    Edit updated rom.

Cahoots is a co-working spot that exists to grow Ann Arbor’s tech ecosystem by serving our startups, fostering our community, and increasing our visibility.

Cloundnetgo rom

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

See Tech1 post 3288 thread for latest cloudnet go rom - Thanks Tech1.

Ugoos UT3 rooted rom.

Cahoots is a coworking space and event venue in downtown Ann Arbor dedicated to amplifying the vibrant entrepreneur and tech community.

Measly b4s

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

cs918

Cahoots is a coworking space and event venue in downtown Ann Arbor dedicated to amplifying the vibrant entrepreneur and tech community.

Vigica v3

https://mega.co.nz/#F!uo1gCAKY!hsX3VcOifnaZ0o1gxvEtkA
    Last edited by scooter2014; 11-12-2014, 21:00.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    Cloundnetgo rom

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Link provided not valid anymore 31/10

Comment

Re: HTC ROMS ALL IN ONE THREAD.

Originally posted by OZReddog View Post
      Link provided not valid anymore 31/10
      Cloudnetgo 10/27/14

Download latest KitKat 4.4.2 Stock Firmware for Cloudnetgo CR12 / CR13 / CR16 TV Box from here or here . Download previ...

Comment

Broken Link Report for cs918

When I go to this link -> https://www.copy.com/s/Dh0ur86yu6dYsaGp <- to try to download the stock Rom for it so I can create a Custom Rom based on it, it gives me an error when I try to download the file labled as 'CS918II_AP6330_20140919.rar' it gives me an error page! Please either find a working link for the stock Rom or remove the link saying it was broken in your OP please! Thanks in advance!
        "I am a fan of android and other tech stuff like windows and linux on the desktop! I will contribute what I can to the FreakTab community, but only, what I'm willing to" -AndroidFanatic

Comment

Can't change it but welcome to throw up a working link
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

did you mean CS918II

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            Can't change it but welcome to throw up a working link
            Is that what you meant!
            "I am a fan of android and other tech stuff like windows and linux on the desktop! I will contribute what I can to the FreakTab community, but only, what I'm willing to" -AndroidFanatic

Comment

Lost Standby button feature

I've installed the firmware
              T031_chuangsiqi_CS928_AP6330_20141111.rar

latest rom for CS928 and now the power button doesn't put the box into standby mode like before.

Is there a quick fix for this?

Comment

Originally posted by freakdave View Post
                I've installed the firmware
                T031_chuangsiqi_CS928_AP6330_20141111.rar

latest rom for CS928 and now the power button doesn't put the box into standby mode like before.

Is there a quick fix for this?
                What version did you have before? Do you have download link?
                I tried several firmwares but I've never seen standby/sleep mode.
                CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
                CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
                K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
                  Oh man thats not good. Previously I had the rom that came with my CS928 when I purchased it. Was not exactly sure which one it was but pressing power button once on the remote that came with the CS928 and even my Mele F10 Deluxe, it was putting the device into a sleep mode. Pressing the button again would wake it up. I did not have to press the button on the device. Long press on the button causes popup dialog for power off. Certainly I would expect any modern android media box to work like this. Was wondering if there was a settings for enabling this but I don't think so.

Now I am trying to go to a previous version back far enough where it starts working again as it did.

I am not trying to load 20141030 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gu56t0erx...0XEqCB5Ua?dl=0)

Comment

Been trying to flash back to earlier versions to find one that works. This one apparently works for me.

Can't find any others that work besides this rom.

Comment

Been trying to flash back to earlier versions to find one that works. This one apparently works for me.

Can't find any others that work besides this rom.
                      Thank you for link!
                      I have just tried to flash this apparently oldest stock firmware from 20140912 and YES, it has sleep mode support.
                      But it doesn't work with multicast/UDP for IPTV from my ISP.
                      What I did to solve this problem is I've pulled out kernel+boot+resource images from 20141111 FW and reflashed these images with AndroidTool_v2.3.
                      Both sleep mode and multicast are working eventualy
                      If you want to do the same, you can take these images from here
                      CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
                      K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Thank you for link!
                        I have just tried to flash this apparently oldest stock firmware from 20140912 and YES, it has sleep mode support.
                        What I did to solve this problem is I've pulled out kernel+boot+resource images from 20141111 FW and reflashed these images with AndroidTool_v2.3.
                        https://mega.co.nz/#!VkgmBAxb!hrdIj9...uJIm1N_2pesGEk
                        Cool. Will that work then with any rom then? I'm not exactly sure what benefit I get from using 20141111 over 20140912 at all except I see it deleted some apps and added kodi but I could really manually install these myself. OS is same version, kernal is same. Probably just a bunch of minor tweaks.

Comment

Thank you for link!
                          https://mega.co.nz/#!VkgmBAxb!hrdIj9...uJIm1N_2pesGEk
                          Think I misunderstood you. So you kept the system from 20140912 FW installed and then applied the kernel+boot+resource from 20141111 FW?

Comment

Think I misunderstood you. So you kept the system from 20140912 FW installed and then applied the kernel+boot+resource from 20141111 FW?
                            Yes I did this way.
                            One difference was noticed is multicast support appearance.

Comment

It seems that stock roms have stalled on releases and see a lot of room for improved systems on these boxes. Anyone post any new roms to try ???

I may drop rom and try the other forums switching out boot and system to see if they can run on these boxes too.

i see some of the other boards have custom roms made by good devs so maybe good combo?

Comment

Working...
                              X