[Measy B4s] Ethernet not get IP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Measy B4s] Ethernet not get IP

My box is acting weird. It doesn't get IP from the router, which works with all other devices. Even when I tried to give it Static IP, it doesn't stick. The network icon appears now and then, and disappears.

I even tried Terminal, and use ifconfig to set IP manually. It doesn't stick on. WiFi works.

I borrowed another router. It gets connected very quickly.

What should I do to get the IP stay on?

ethernet problems with cs918II are there too...

Originally posted by NQK View Post
    My box is acting weird. It doesn't get IP from the router, which works with all other devices. Even when I tried to give it Static IP, it doesn't stick. The network icon appears now and then, and disappears.

I even tried Terminal, and use ifconfig to set IP manually. It doesn't stick on. WiFi works.

I borrowed another router. It gets connected very quickly.

What should I do to get the IP stay on?

Just to give you feedback...I also have problems with static ip on my cs918II (blue). Cant get a ETHERNET connection to my network, only DHCP does work. But this is sad because I´d like to let my cs918II run as a small server and therefor a static ip would help a lot.
    by the way all RK3288 based devices still have the problem to "generate" new MAC adresses when they reboot...as the RK3188 Devies did before...annoying :-(.

regards arel

Comment

Working...
    X