Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have this $76(USD) RK3288 box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROM Cloudnetgo Cr12

Originally posted by GFG99 View Post
    Hey pals!!
    I bought a tv01II on geekbuying. Fair quality, compact box,good hardware quality. The firlmware is not good to me: multitasking makes the box lag a lot (donwloading movies while surfing), the box lags, or movies lag even in 540p with mxplayer or xbmc. But this box uses the same pcb as measy b4s or cloudnetgo cr12 and rikomagic mk902II. Actually i am using the best firmware for this box: the cloudnetgo cr12 firmware:smooth,bugless,video in bluray 1080p works just fine my friend. Cloudnetgo releases a lot of updates (every month) so it is great With this rom the box is equal to the rikomagic mk902II:same hardware. So yea this is a great deal: buy a 70 dollars box and put the 110 dollars box firmware on it ! Awesome you should really buy it my friend!!
    As far as I have checked the cr12s has camera as well. Are you sure I can try this ROM?

Comment

Re: Does anyone have this $76(USD) RK3288 box?

Originally posted by hupzona View Post
      Actually it is better than the original, but still lag eHomeMediaCenter when playing from NAS through ethernet connection.

Otherwise OK with xbmc.
      Get Mediahouse and MX player in combination from Google playstore. I never bother with eHome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Does anyone have this $76(USD) RK3288 box?

Originally posted by hupzona View Post
        As far as I have checked the cr12s has camera as well. Are you sure I can try this ROM?
        Don't know if it's cr12s or cr12 but I tried it and it definitely works. However I am not impress with it at all. It lags whenever I have usb harddrive connected to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I see, then it is not an option for me. I am still ok with xbmc now.

Comment

I get really laggy mouse and video with all roms. I've changed every cable and power supply with no luck.

I tried the new TV01II rom and it works best of all I think. 39000+ antutu.
            Cr12s rom works well too 36000+ antutu

I think I'll give up on this box, it was cheap and there is a reason why...

Comment

anyone can help me to choise mini-smartv rk3288??

AlĂ´ people

i have 2 at 3 quotaction to mini-smartv RK3288 from Shenzhen all with CPU>1,8GHZ/GPU is Mali-T764:

-From Yubin Model:​CX929 2GB/8Gb - US$65/pcs+US$13 byHK post (8-20 days) but only 2.4G wifi (AP6210) low wifi??

From Realtime M&C Co -M4 RK3288 tv dongle 63.5 Usd - 2Gb/8Gb Android 4.4 Bluoth4 HDMI2.0 3D 4k + R45 Ethernet - 2.4G-5G WIFI ( AP6330 ?? better ?)

from Sunchip-tec - CX929- 2gb/8gb - with2,4/5,8G wifi ( Ap6330) - 65usd

Somebody know this devices ?? what can tell about hardware/software stability ??

Some reviews /youtube tests show ranking Antutu 5 around 35000, its realy??

thanks by your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by philerup View Post
                I get really laggy mouse and video with all roms. I've changed every cable and power supply with no luck.

I tried the new TV01II rom and it works best of all I think. 39000+ antutu.
                Cr12s rom works well too 36000+ antutu

I think I'll give up on this box, it was cheap and there is a reason why...
                Just tried this box again to play a video my current media player wouldn't play and found the wifi reception was terrible.
                So I plugged in an ethernet cable and wow, it just works so much better.

No stuttering mouse, video or music, just so fast!

Comment

Originally posted by philerup View Post
                  Just tried this box again to play a video my current media player wouldn't play and found the wifi reception was terrible.
                  So I plugged in an ethernet cable and wow, it just works so much better.

No stuttering mouse, video or music, just so fast!
                  same problem here, wifi is awful but wired connection works great. tried every channel on my router still the same, very poor wifi reception

Comment

Looks like this is the OEM version of Cloudnetgo CR12, if u don't mind, can try the Cloudnetgo CR12 rom at http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nt7l6NB, no need register, just download and flash it (RKadroid tools I use) give it a try and see how....

Comment

Working...
                    X