Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rikomagic MK902II RK3288 DTS OK DD AC3 No sound.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rikomagic MK902II RK3288 DTS OK DD AC3 No sound.

Hello

I have a Rikomagic MK902II RK3288 with latest official Rom 06-11-2014 and the hacked libmedia.so file downloaded from here and patched Kody that goes with the libmedia.

I have a Sony STR-DB830 DD/DTS amplifier when I play a mkv with DTS 5.1 it plays very well when I try to play Dolby Digital 5.1 AC3 the amp display lights up all speakers and the word Dolby Digital 3/2 but no audio comes out.

Tried with the patched Kody version downloaded from here ready for the patched libmedia.so and with the latest SPMC 13.3.3 same result .

Doubts:

1 - Did anyone had the same problem and knows a possible solution?

2 - Is there anyway of changing the audio info headers on the mkv file to trick the amp into think its DTS

3 - Since this amp a coaxial input do you think the use of a adapter like this be of any help to convert from optical to coaxial and would the amp recognize the AC3 better this way.

Thanks in advance this is getting me crazy this android tv sellers should take in consideration that the main attractions on this type of devices is XBMC KODI video quality and AC3 capability because that's the format mostly used.

Originally posted by ScorpionMystery View Post
    Hello

I have a Rikomagic MK902II RK3288 with latest official Rom 06-11-2014 and the hacked libmedia.so file downloaded from here and patched Kody that goes with the libmedia.

I have a Sony STR-DB830 DD/DTS amplifier when I play a mkv with DTS 5.1 it plays very well when I try to play Dolby Digital 5.1 AC3 the amp display lights up all speakers and the word Dolby Digital 3/2 but no audio comes out.

Tried with the patched Kody version downloaded from here ready for the patched libmedia.so and with the latest SPMC 13.3.3 same result .

Doubts:

1 - Did anyone had the same problem and knows a possible solution?

2 - Is there anyway of changing the audio info headers on the mkv file to trick the amp into think its DTS

3 - Since this amp a coaxial input do you think the use of a adapter like this be of any help to convert from optical to coaxial and would the amp recognize the AC3 better this way.

Thanks in advance this is getting me crazy this android tv sellers should take in consideration that the main attractions on this type of devices is XBMC KODI video quality and AC3 capability because that's the format mostly used.
    Try using new firmware after 12-11-2014 even from a different ROM.
    DTS then work in stock video player.

You can also install custom DTS codec for MXPlayer for DTS or compile latest SPMC that should have a fix for passthrough.

Comment

Working...
    X