Problem With Mk902II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    I'm wondering, because at the beginning you wrote Ethernet isn't working... so how do you fix it? And last but not least maybe not really good fixed (also because of the problems at the beginning, maybe some incompatibility, who knows)?
    No no stilo doesn't work i am only telo you what connection i have...i wanto 100mb like my net in my pc so i think if i buy the adaptor i can reach that power...only wondering

Comment

Originally posted by snikege View Post
      No no stilo doesn't work i am only telo you what connection i have...i wanto 100mb like my net in my pc so i think if i buy the adaptor i can reach that power...only wondering
      OK, only to be clear, you wrote
      Originally posted by snikege View Post
      maybe if i buy the Usb/ethernet adaptor could be better? could be a solution? i have optical fiber 100 Mb/s
      real donwload per seconds 12 Mb/s
      Especially "real donwload per seconds 12 Mb/s":
      I asks to know at WiFi or Ethernet, because I thought we talk abot the box?
      So know you tell me that you get this at PC?
      WiFi or Ethernet at PC, because why only real 12 Mb/s at optical fiber with 100 Mb/s ?

Back to the Box: I don't know what's wrong with the Ethernet and also I have no idea if these USB-to-Ethernet adapters will work...
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
        OK, only to be clear, you wrote

Especially "real donwload per seconds 12 Mb/s":
        I asks to know at WiFi or Ethernet, because I thought we talk abot the box?
        So know you tell me that you get this at PC?
        WiFi or Ethernet at PC, because why only real 12 Mb/s at optical fiber with 100 Mb/s ?

Back to the Box: I don't know what's wrong with the Ethernet and also I have no idea if these USB-to-Ethernet adapters will work...
        Hi sorry maybe i am not clear because of my english the problem is ethernet doesn't work in mk902ii i wanto to activate ethernet so i can reach same
        speed that i have in my pc (12 mb\s) you think is possibile? Or the mk902ii have some
        limitation?

Comment

MK902II

Who can help. The electricity was shut down during flashing my MK902II. How can I unbrick it?

Comment

Originally posted by yric37 View Post
            Who can help. The electricity was shut down during flashing my MK902II. How can I unbrick it?
            => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post256264
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
            X