Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetimes Qpro Newbie memory question

Hi All,

I've just received my Bluetimes Qpro RK3288 box 2gb/8gb, set up last night with Tvaddons and a few apps, run the Antutu bench mark also (around 36500).

Everything is working great but my query is that when I went to check on how much storage I had left it was telling me that I only had 4gb Total memory...should be 8gb! Have I been sent the wrong box or is this right and it's just the way android spits up the memory for some reason?!

Apologies if this is a dumb question

[IMG][/IMG]

Many thanks
    Mat

No, no, not wrong box, but rockchip uses 2 partition (one for apps (~2GB called userdata) and one for internal_sd (~4GB called user)) ... your version only shows the user-partition correctly (~4GB and not the total ~8GB )
    The rest are boot/kernel/recovery/backup/system...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      No, no, not wrong box, but rockchip uses 2 partition (one for apps (~2GB called userdata) and one for internal_sd (~4GB called user)) ... your version only shows the user-partition correctly (~4GB and not the total ~8GB )
      The rest are boot/kernel/recovery/backup/system...

Many thanks for your rely. You've put my mind at rest knowing everything is as it should be and I don't have to send the unit back :-D

cheers

Comment

Working...
      X