Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV01II - HDD is unusable when dowloading torrents

Hey guys,

I recently bought TV01II and connected my 2TB HDD to the one of USB. While downloading torrents I cannot access my HDD anymore, when I try to open the ES explorer, it hangs and then the torrent speed drops to zero as if the HDD is no more accessible. I'm using the real 2.5A Dlink adapter, so it should not be the power supply problem. Can someone tell me how I can resolve this issue? Thanks.

No idea... for me it sounds like a problem with parallel access (maybe because of Android or driver or hw(SoC)???)...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Actually, it works fine with my A31 Measy U4K. While downloading torrents on to my HDD I can still browse the HDD folders and watch movies. But not with this TV01 unit.

Comment

I'm very curious about your experience with TV01II so far.
        Except for this issue, how does the device behave?

Originally posted by ADD View Post
        Actually, it works fine with my A31 Measy U4K. While downloading torrents on to my HDD I can still browse the HDD folders and watch movies. But not with this TV01 unit.

Comment

here come new firmware announced geek buying, maybe solve the bug

Comment

Working...
          X